Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.01.58 Trainer +2
Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.01.58933 Trainer +2
Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.121 Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Resources
  3. Playing Campaign

Notice:
  • Activate Playing Campaign mod when playing Campaign so the health cheat can work for your units and disable it if you wanna play Skirmish

Attachments

• Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.01.58 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 18,223
  • Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.01.58933 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 13,841
  • Star Wars Forces Of Corruptions V1.121 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 39,780
Last edited:

derlord123

Donor
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

just one question, is the trainer for steam or retail?

derlord123

Donor
Reaction score
it works for retail too, just the stations of big ships in space battles can be destroyed, would u fix it?

EDIT: there's something buggy with this trainer, when i play galactic conquest with the empire. in battles with rebels, i need to activate "playing champaign" to be able to kill something, and against the consortium i need to deactivate this option.

P.S. my units can be killed in groud battles too, if i play rebels or the empire.
P.P.S. in custom battles everthing works fine.

Last edited:

evolnis

Reaction score
hey , great trainer just the problem the only thing that works is the inf resources in campain in space battle my ships and stations can get destroyed

lars

Reaction score
don't know if you are working on this mod or not but would you wanna fix the problem where your units can still die even with the campain and inf health active or is it because galactic conquest doesn't count as campaign

Last edited:

DemonSlayer

Reaction score
don't know if you are working on this mod or not but would you wanna fix the problem where your units can still die even with the campain and inf health active or is it because galactic conquest doesn't count as campaign
If you have the play campaign mod activated the trainer won't work properly for Skirmish.

Smallen8

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently downloaded the Empire at War trainer and it works fine, however when I try downloading the Forces of Corruptions trainer and try to launch it, Windows says it can not locate the file. Is there a way to fix this?

Werton-SVK

Reaction score
Can you add function: Fast building? Please, Than i´ll be happy to donate :)

lars

Reaction score
i can't open the trainer i click it i get the administrator message i continue and nothing happens

JohnnyReb95

Reaction score
Just one more question, how it I make work for Galactic conquest?? :/ its really important part of the game for me

Tom Duley

Reaction score
hey about the trainer, not tryin to get you to busy but the health cheat does not with republic at war mod just wonderin if there was a way to fix that if it is to much to as go about your business but if you could the time please checkit out and possibly add infinite unit cap?