Trainer Search

DKZero

Reaction score
the WeMod Doesnt work.... and the trick for the windows defender is doesnt works... can you fix t plz? THANX

somch13

Reaction score
Hello admin, some arcade maps developers disables SC2 cheats, so I can't use the cheat offline or playing solo. Examples are: NOTD, Zombie Word: Unity Test, Cheese Siege. There seems to be a switch somewhere that prevents the game from reading the address that your trainer writes to for these maps because when I use a different map that allow SC2 cheats, your trainer still works flawlessly. (the WeMod switches remain on the entire time)

Is there a way to make your trainer turn this switch off permanently before applying the trainer? There are some maps I really want to see how the higher difficulties work such as the ones above.

Thanks.

jeon ryeon

Reaction score
Invincible mode with strong attack power is good, but I wish there was also invincible mode with normal attack

Tommy_Lee

Reaction score
New patch is out 5.0.7.84643.
Hi Admin ,please update your Trainer .
Thank you very much for your eternal work.

RussFeex

Reaction score
Hello, thank you very much for the trainer! Please update it to Wemod for version 5.0.8.:cool:

Tommy_Lee

Reaction score
New patch is out 5.0.8.86383.
Hi Admin ,please update your Trainer .
Thank you very much for your eternal work.

thanhle10a11

Reaction score
Hello, thank you very much for the trainer! Please update it to Wemod for version 5.0.8.:)