Trainer Search

Arcadious

Reaction score
v3.7.1.47484 64 bit not working as of todays update 23/11/2016. been using last few days. been awesome to mess about in game for a change

jimmyQWERTY

Reaction score
I hope a donate account in china such as alipay can be created for the player form banned country to send their regards.

jimmyQWERTY

Reaction score
In order to get the updata,I breach the wall through lantern,as the register Verification Code picture can not be shown by refresh inside the wall.Thank you for your trainer.

Greviuser

Reaction score
i have legit starcraft 2 trilogy will i get banned if im using this for the achievement?, can i unlock the achievement while im in offline mode? (meaning im unplug my LAN Cable)

alt3ma

Reaction score
brother you are the best we love you mrantifun....cheat happens gives up on starcraft mrantifun delivers

Greviuser

Reaction score
i have legit starcraft 2 trilogy will i get banned if im using this for the achievement?, can i unlock the achievement while im in offline mode? (meaning im unplug my LAN Cable)

PS: Sorry for double post, i really need the answer

Varigos

Reaction score

PS: Sorry for double post, i really need the answer
I've been using it for campaign achievements, as well as using it for custom games and vs AI. So far, no bans. I think the anti-cheats/anti-hacks only check when you play vs another player. If you want to be cautious stick to campaign only.