Trainer Search

Varigos

Reaction score
explain how to use? I press F1 and the game crashes immediately
Same problem here. Tried starting the trainer at the main menu, crashes. Tried after opening campaign select, same. And tried after starting a game. Everytime the trainer activates the game crashes.

whfuter

Reaction score
I got a important discoveries, for these cant running at win8.1 or game crashed when u press F1,u just go ur Support64 file dat under StarCraft II file,for example ,mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support64, right click SC2Switcher_x64 .exe , go Properties, go Compatibility,and running this exe as win 7,apply it ,and enjoy this trainer ,THX Mrantifun btw :D

Greviuser

Reaction score
I've been using it for campaign achievements, as well as using it for custom games and vs AI. So far, no bans. I think the anti-cheats/anti-hacks only check when you play vs another player. If you want to be cautious stick to campaign only.

really? do i need to play offline(unplug my ethernet/LAN cable)? or it can stay online as long as i played single player only?

Varigos

Reaction score
I got a important discoveries, for these cant running at win8.1 or game crashed when u press F1,u just go ur Support64 file dat under StarCraft II file,for example ,mine is C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support64, right click SC2Switcher_x64 .exe , go Properties, go Compatibility,and running this exe as win 7,apply it ,and enjoy this trainer ,THX Mrantifun btw :D

Thanks, the crashing was driving me nuts.

Critian

Reaction score
bitdefender is screaming for virus alert, i even added it to exclusions and it still screams
please help?

Greviuser

Reaction score
i have bought/legit starcraft 2 trilogy will i get banned if im using this for the achievement in campaign?

i really need the legit answer please

Stieven5556

Donor
Reaction score
Heh, just as I was about to get into the story mode for a third time, they update the game to 3.9, damnit.

CarbuncLe

Reaction score
i have bought/legit starcraft 2 trilogy will i get banned if im using this for the achievement in campaign?

i really need the legit answer please

there is no ban with this trainer used, i was playing with mrantifun trainer since ver 2.x.x always online, in single player or multiplayer (with A.I. only + mod) never get banned, and i buy all of them. liberty, swarm, and void, you should never get banned, but my advice don't ever ever used it with multiplayer vs other player or you may get instant ban. just use it vs A.I. only (+mod if you want to be more safe as i always used it)

FisheyTuna

Reaction score
Heh, just as I was about to get into the story mode for a third time, they update the game to 3.9, damnit.

haha same here i was working on Brutal mode and was like why do i keep dying lol, then i noticed the game updated to 3.9.0 lol.