Trainer Search

abadidea

Reaction score
Big thanks.. Guyss, how you use trainer in coop? I true undesteand, that i need second my account? I have ask.. how can I simultaneously run 2 account? It's no real.. Or real, but then my comp is DIE... He die if i run the one game on ultra.. More so, he die if i run TWO games...

Sandboxie + another b.net account with sc2.. load trainer then activate on first one.. load sc2 from sandboxie, open another trainer... and same thing..

you must have same options on for both sc2 clients or they'll desync

AndreCT

Reaction score
just please, make sure that whenever you run 2 clients of sc2 on sandbox..
you open the clients VIA Starcraft II > Support 32 or Support 64 > SC2Switcher.exe

Koishi Tokura

Reaction score
Start starcraft after the trainer and gets out of the game and I get a mistake because?

AndreCT

Reaction score
i think it isnt working anymore after today's patch. need update please.

BaconBits

Reaction score
new update for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. it's now on version 3.16.1.55958 and the trainer no longer works with the new version. please update trainer! thanks again :)

destroyyer84

Reaction score
god dam it the trainer has stopped working because the game has updated to 3.16.1.55958 just as i was trying to 100% the game

Dr69onS6mur6i

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the latest trainer. Its being quarantined by AVG. None of the other trainers I've gotten from here have been blocked so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the issue.

J.L.N

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the latest trainer. Its being quarantined by AVG. None of the other trainers I've gotten from here have been blocked so I'm wondering if anyone else is having the issue.
You will have to configure the antivirus options
Options
Exceptions and rules
So you do not block the trainer.
Have a good week!