Trainer Search

Koishi Tokura

Reaction score
Hola el entrenador no funciona en todo lo que podría arreglar que comienzan sc2 luego el entrenador y un error de la ventana se apaga y dice para explicar que estaba agarrando antes de cometer ese error .....

¿Cuál es la causa del bloque del entrenador cuando empecé sc2 .... antes de que no era como mrd el entrenador ...

Bossieraziel

Donor
Reaction score
¿Podrías ser mas específico? No entiendo cual es tu problema con el "Trainer". A mi me funciona perfecto en modo Campaña (Las 3 principales y la de Nova) y en partidas privadas contra la IA. Solo no funciona en Multijugador o en Co - Op

LoliPopMandy

Reaction score
don't working trainer..
i first start sc2 and start tariner, but i can see status game is off, what is the reason..

MADKEY

Reaction score
I just wish that trainer can use missions for Wings of Liberty. I can't find how do I get unlimited credit in terran mission play.

Fortunately, Zerg(Heart of the swarm) and protoss(Legacy of the Void)missions don't require credit :)

Swink_Steffen

Reaction score
so honestly what are the chances of me getting banned for using this in single player. i don't believe in using these in multi but i want to play the campaign with these.

Ty :)

Koishi Tokura

Reaction score
I'm playing f1 when the starcraft 2 game is on and is not working what's the reason?
That damn ******* mistake again ....

Koishi Tokura

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "FearTheFury, post: 152601, member: 859853"] El juego se bloquea después de activar el entrenador. [/ QUOTE]
sí .. aparece una ventana de error
porque eso pasa, no lo entiendo ??
solución para este error..

Cdall

Reaction score
Is there anyone that wants to play Co-Op that uses the trainer and would like to group up to fast level through Brutal and Mutations? Would love to smash through some of those quickly and get some commanders leveled. If anyone would like to group together, send me a tell and I can add you.