Trainer Search

ash231974

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MAF - appreciate an update for 3.17.1 please - when you're cool...
Thanks

xj107359

Reaction score
If I use this trainer in co-op mode, will I get banned by Blizzard?
Is there anyone that wants to play Co-Op that uses the trainer and would like to group up to fast level through Brutal and Mutations? Would love to smash through some of those quickly and get some commanders leveled. If anyone would like to group together, send me a tell and I can add you.

dodoche

Donor
Reaction score
If I use this trainer in co-op mode, will I get banned by Blizzard?

The problem is that you are going to crash the game in progress without possibility to continue it, with a big risk of being banned because in case of party crash a report is automatically send to blizzar which register all active software at the moment but to avoid the crash of the game in progress it is enough that the other player leaves the part at this moment you will be able to use plays the cheat and do not forget to deactivate it before the game, go to the results page

xj107359

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll have a try after mrantifun update the trainer.

The problem is that you are going to crash the game in progress without possibility to continue it, with a big risk of being banned because in case of party crash a report is automatically send to blizzar which register all active software at the moment but to avoid the crash of the game in progress it is enough that the other player leaves the part at this moment you will be able to use plays the cheat and do not forget to deactivate it before the game, go to the results page

vajhawj123

Reaction score
why when i activate cheat it close down starcraft 2 and pop up crash note plz help