Trainer Search

Peter Eenis

Reaction score
i dont get it, i tried the latest version of this trainer with the offline mode. i played the legacy of the void campain. i hear the "trainer activated" with all options.... but nothing happend ingame! no changes! what do i do wrong? :|

hellraider2006

Reaction score
Game crashes once I activate the trainer.
Funny thing though is that it only happens once I enter a mission (Campaign).
No crash if I´m simply on the Hyperion.
No Idea how to enter offline mode. Might be related, if so please tell me how to enter it.
Game is V3.18.0.57507
Trainer is V3.18.0.57507
OS is Windows 8.1 64bit
Trainer is excluded from Anti-Virus Scans (always get a "Trojan Virus Removal" using your Trainers with Norton otherwise)

hellraider2006

Reaction score
3.19 works like a charm.
Guess my earlier problem was based on the fact that they might have changed something after the .57507 in preparation for the 3.19 patch.
Also still no idea about the offline mode but I didn´t get banned for using it in online mode (during campaign only)

Edit:
Aaaand I´m back to zero. Worked fine a couple of hours ago. Now, once I hit F1 the game crashes. At a guess I´m saying the announced maintenance works are done and whatever Blizzard was using to prevent Trainers from working is now working again. Dammit. Anyone got it working? If so please tell me how.

Last edited:

hellraider2006

Reaction score
I actually figured out how to get it to work on Windows 8.1. Well, actually, somebody else did in the comments. It's just buried.

If your game crashes when you press F1, go to where Starcraft II is saved, go into the Support64 folder and right click on SC2Switcher_x64.exe. Click the compatability tab and set it to Windows 7. You do not need to launch the game from this exe, in fact I recommend against it cuz you have to log back in. Now you can cheat your ass off.

Ok, first off sorry for doublepost but after digging through the last 15 pages for a solution other than switching OS to Win 10 (which I don´t consider an upgrade) I finally found a solution to my crashing problem provided by RumLord2112. Many thanks to him and please put his solution on the frontpage with the downloads in order to spare other Win 8/8.1 Users the problem from searching through the entire (ok 15 out of 40 pages) thread.

Also since I read the question regarding "banned for trainer usage" multiple times, one user (can´t remember the name or the exact page but was between 25 and 40) apperently went in contact with blizzard regarding using the trainer in Campaign and they apperently don´t care if you "ruin your experience" aslong as it is only yours and not others. "Should" work in Player vs AI multiplayer also. Won´t try, won´t recommend trying. Campaign is safe and thats all I care about.