Trainer Search

matthias_xu

Reaction score
thanks a lot and can you add some Lost Viking's Trainer. This achievement is pretty hard. and one more time Thanks.

l41559909

Reaction score
Thank you for all you did to us, really thanks!We appreciate you bringing us this information.By the way, 3.3.1.43199 has been updated. Expect you to update your software.Thank you very much!Happy every day!

Last edited:

juliana t

Reaction score
bom dia @MrAntiFun gostaria de saber se você vai atualizar o treiner de StarCraft 2 para a nova versão 3.3.1.43199
Eu olho ansioso para atualizar seu treiner porque eu gosto de jogar com ele

l41559909

Reaction score
I have to say, you update the software speed is really fast, comparable to the rocket soon. At the same time, I really want to say, thank you very much.

Alexey1234

Reaction score
This question gets asked on basically every trainer ever made. Including modded APK's. Here's everything you need to know.

How to get banned:
1. Bragging about your achievements that you obtained in a short amount of time.
2. A friend or someone that was suspicious about your profile activity reports you.
3. Being Blizzard's #1 Fan Girl when it comes to the Ticket system.
4. Being that guy that false reports people when you're mad, will put your account in suspicion.
5. Not restarting the game after you finished cheating. When you attempt to enter a MP based function, you'll be kicked and it'll log you for unauthorized 3rd party applications a.k.a. Cheat Engine.
6. Abusing the cheats.

How to not get banned:
1. Don't be an idgit.
2. Don't be an idiot.
3. What the first two said.
4. If you don't know what an idgit is, then you failed step 3.

Q. Will I get banned if I followed all the cheating rules, and avoided everything on the "How to get banned" section?
A. You won't.

Q. I got banned, and I followed everything you said! Why did I get banned?!?!
A. Then you clearly didn't follow everything I said.

Q. How long have you been cheating?
A. Literally as long as I can remember. Cheating is fun.

Q. Have you ever been caught cheating?
A. Yes, but they couldn't ban me due to lack of proof. I'm good at talking my way out of things. That Charisma stat be OP ;)

If you have any questions then please ask.
What short amount of time is? 1 hour ? 1 day?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer for 3.3.1 was added like 5 days ago .

Reaction score
please make fast instant. there are several trainers for wings of liberty that has instant. that is if that is possible

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
could we use the Trainer with friend in CO-OP Mission?
No, because CooP missions still use the same protection as regular multi-player games, you would have to wait for your teammate to leave the game turning it into a solo mission.

This goes for vs AI and custom game matches. So long as another player is in the match with you, you cannot use the trainer without getting detected.

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you mrantifun for everything you do sad that somany dont know you and just take the trainers from those ppl who steal it from you

Quang Bach

Reaction score
No, because CooP missions still use the same protection as regular multi-player games, you would have to wait for your teammate to leave the game turning it into a solo mission.

This goes for vs AI and custom game matches. So long as another player is in the match with you, you cannot use the trainer without getting detected.

I think you can still use this trainer in co-op with another player, as long as both sides have the same feature activated. This way there won't be any offset between two versions.