Trainer Search

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
No, that would just kick both players from the match soon after it started. Trust me, I've tested it out before previously in a custom game match and they banned my account despite it being a Zombies game.

matthias_xu

Reaction score
No, that would just kick both players from the match soon after it started. Trust me, I've tested it out before previously in a custom game match and they banned my account despite it being a Zombies game.
what? You've been banned because of the Tainer? Both of you and your friend in a custom game match?

Last edited:

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Yeah, they have a zero leniency for anything related to Cheat Engine, Trainers, and other exploits unless you're a well respected Caster such as Carbots who has even recorded himself using speed hacks and didn't receive a ban. Granted I expected it so I used a free account.

matthias_xu

Reaction score
No, because CooP missions still use the same protection as regular multi-player games, you would have to wait for your teammate to leave the game turning it into a solo mission.

This goes for vs AI and custom game matches. So long as another player is in the match with you, you cannot use the trainer without getting detected.
Can I use the trainer without getting detected, when my teammate left?

kexet

Reaction score
Is the god cheat the same as the cheat code in-game? Uping your units dmg?

Namelles

Reaction score
Can i get banned if used in singleplayer??? I cant get some achievements

Shagguar45

Reaction score
So I want to get this straight,

Do I HAVE to be offline to make this work

Or can I use it online 1v1 against an AI?

dkhitoro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure what's going wrong, i've downloaded the latest version of the trainer same as the game LoTD in X64 mode.
But somehow it doesn't work at all. I launch the game and launch the trainer after, i saw the status GAME IS ON!.
Every hotkeys i pressed all highlighted into red except the 1st one active trainer remain the same.
But it doesn't activate in the game neither i'm playing campaign (nova episode) nor the multiplayer 1 vs Ai mode.
May someone tell me that whats going wrong, am i did something wrong?

Hellbane

Reaction score
Does this work with the other expansions and other content? Just wondering before I download because there's no other trainers for SC II

rubber johnny

Reaction score
Thank you for this trainer. I had a hard time going into offline mode. You have to launch the game let it go through authentication start campaign and then disconnect lan cord or disable your wifi.
Wish i had some extra cash to spare because I've downloaded a lot of trainers made by you and they are top notch. I've seen other cheat websites selling your trainers which is bogus. Thanks again Mr Antifun.