Trainer Search

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Like I said, I think the dev updated the game last night. It's possible that broke the HP code.

Stardewww

Reaction score
Yeah, the inf health is no longer working as is infinite items. This game is begging for a freeze timer, could anyone make this happen?

redster311

Reaction score
Yeah, the inf health is no longer working as is infinite items. This game is begging for a freeze timer, could anyone make this happen?
Yeah we need freeze timer, but while waiting, you can freeze it manually just scan it by 4 bytes, from 600 - 2400. as posted by MsAnonymous.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
A new build just went live. MAF is gonna need some time to update the trainer.

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
For the next build, I highly suggest an update for Freeze Time and Easy Fishing (Wow, fishing in this game is kinda annoying lol).

Grue

Reaction score
Stardew Valley V2.27.2016 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Items
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Inf.Money

Notice:
  • First start game world then activate health , stamina and money cheats
  • First make sure you have a water can then activate water cheat
  • First make sure you have seeds pack or any item which its quantity is more than 1 then activate items cheat .
Inf Items does not seem to work. Can't duplicate wood, stone, certain others stackables... but can duplicate tulips. Only the pink ones, that is.

Looking forward to your next update. ;)

itchylala

Reaction score
Inf Items does not seem to work. Can't duplicate wood, stone, certain others stackables... but can duplicate tulips. Only the pink ones, that is.

Looking forward to your next update. ;)

I had to restart my game a few times in order for it to work - you have to do it in order, start the cheats. I do admit it stops working after a while but you can get it to work when you first start up Stardew Valley!

itchylala

Reaction score
I had to restart my game a few times in order for it to work - you have to do it in order, start the cheats. I do admit it stops working after a while but you can get it to work when you first start up Stardew Valley!

I'm sorry that was confusing as hell. In the beginning of the thread he tells you, you have to activate these cheats in a certain order. I had to do that a few times myself, and yes - the items cheat does stop working after a while*

EAnIL

Reaction score
For Inf Items just make sure you have two of the same item and it will work.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Concerned Ape dropped at least three hotfix builds last night. Give MAF some time to catch up. Some of the codes still work (items seems to work for me), but infinite health definitely doesn't work.