Trainer Search

GonGon

Reaction score
new trainer i can't deactive super speed.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
My game doesn't crash when fishing while using max skills cheat , Is there something else i have to do to get crashes ? .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with cheats for fishing , Should make it alot easier now , Also added a video to show how the max skills cheat works fine while fishing , Added 2 new notices for the new cheats.

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Bless you, sir. Unfortunately, 1.04 just dropped a moment ago. Hopefully you won't need to make another debug pass until you add more cheats.

GonGon

Reaction score
let's just play 1.03 for now. hahaha feel sorry from seeing him work so hard
thank you mrantifun

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
The man's a trooper, to be sure. Ideally the new build didn't break anything on the trainer, but we'll see.

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer for Max Skill doesn't save for another day (No new skills apply. Normally we should learn new skill at level 5 & level 10). The game just save itself without learning new skill, so.. there is no real progression for our characters.
Deactivating the Max Skill and go to bed will just remove all skill learnt.

I hope that Max Skill works great like others. ;) Still, great job MAF (You have my another +$10 donation).

Last edited:

Anglican

Reaction score
How does insta growth crops work? When I activate it then the next day my crops doesn't grow at all.

Last edited:

xNanox

Reaction score
How does insta growth crops work? When I activate it then the next day my crops doesn't grow at all.
Instant crops grow instantly. Plant them, walk into your house, turn the cheat on, come back outside. The crops are grown.

Ryandook

Reaction score
Can you add a cheat to remove gift cooldowns please?

icchan

Reaction score
am i the only one who have the instant crop growth doesnt work on multi produce crop like beanstalk ?

other crop work though, although the visual is messed up. its funny to harvest mature potatoes but in seed appearance, or parnips in beanstalk looking. overall is good. Thanks MAF