Trainer Search

begu4444

Reaction score
can you help me, i tried to run the trainer but thew hotkeys like f1 and so on dont work when i press them, i tried changing them to other keys and that didnt work either

Abnegazher

Reaction score
I've tried on my version (the 2.7.0.9) fron GOG, but it didn't work.
The funny thing is: GOG says that the version of them is 2.7.0.9, but the CSum say that is 1.0.6.... Soo... I'm a little lost here.... :|
(sorry for any error - english is not the language of my country...)

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
I've tried on my version (the 2.7.0.9) fron GOG, but it didn't work.
The funny thing is: GOG says that the version of them is 2.7.0.9, but the CSum say that is 1.0.6.... Soo... I'm a little lost here.... :|
(sorry for any error - english is not the language of my country...)

My advice, would be to try out the latest version on here, which is 1.20. If that doesn't work, you can always request an update or a new trainer for the GOG version of the game :)

Ninji

Donor
Reaction score
can't getting trainer to active, on current version of game, just keeps taking screenshots in game

edit: upon loading the trainer, it says the game is on, even if the game is closed, (and unlike other trainers i've tried this one doesn't open the link to the forums)

Last edited:

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
can't getting trainer to active, on current version of game, just keeps taking screenshots in game

edit: upon loading the trainer, it says the game is on, even if the game is closed, (and unlike other trainers i've tried this one doesn't open the link to the forums)

Which version are you using? I got the latest trainer and all the cheats are working on the latest game version. And where are you trying to activate them?

Ninji

Donor
Reaction score
Which version are you using? I got the latest trainer and all the cheats are working on the latest game version. And where are you trying to activate them?
im using Stardew Valley V1.20 Trainer +11 MrAntiFun, when i open try to activate cheat (f12 nothing happens), trying to activate any cheat doesn't work either, doesn't get highlighted in trainer window or anything like other trainers

and im using version 1.2.30 of stardew valley

Ari Gryphon

Reaction score
Edit: Don't mind me, I'm an idiot. Went back to trainer v 1.10 and everything works fine. My game is just older than I realized.

For me, most of the cheats are not working. I get the "cheat activated" voice confirmation on freeze time and max skills, but not on any other cheat. They do not go into effect sans confirmation, either.

I really just want health and stamina, but I tested all but the fishing (no fishing rod yet) so I could offer more info.

If anyone just knows the basic search type to use in Cheat Engine for health and stamina (maybe gold), I'd appreciate that info for the time being.

I have not updated the game since I installed a few months ago, since I have no internet and don't haul my desktop in range of wifi very often.

Last edited:

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
im using Stardew Valley V1.20 Trainer +11 MrAntiFun, when i open try to activate cheat (f12 nothing happens), trying to activate any cheat doesn't work either, doesn't get highlighted in trainer window or anything like other trainers

and im using version 1.2.30 of stardew valley
Well, if you're trying to use f12 to activate it, there is your problem :p The trainer activates with f1. And it won't work if you are in main menu, I recommend you try to start the trainer AFTER the game has loaded properly :) Sorry for the late reply, though.

terimaagandu

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Stardew Valley V2.27.2016 Trainer +5
Stardew Valley V1.03 Trainer +9
Stardew Valley V1.03 Trainer +11
Stardew Valley V1.05 Trainer +11
Stardew Valley V1.10 Trainer +11
Stardew Valley V1.20 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Items
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Inf.Money
  6. Max Skills
  7. Super Speed
  8. Freeze Timer
  9. Instant Crop Growth
  10. Instant Fishing
  11. Instant Fish Catching

Notice:
  • First start game world then activate health , stamina,speed and money cheats
  • First make sure you have a water can then activate water cheat
  • First make sure you have seeds pack or any item which its quantity is more than 1 then activate items cheat .
  • First plant something then activate crop growth cheat
  • First let the clock change time once then activate freeze timer cheats
  • First open skills window then activate Max Skills cheat
  • First throw your Fishing Rod in water then activate Instant Fishing and you will be able to catch stuff instantly
  • First after you catch a fish and the meter shows then activate Instant Fish Catch
does the any trainer work for v2.3.0.5