Trainer Search

shinga

Reaction score
We love you please bring instant fishing back <3

jarrid30

Reaction score
None of the cheats are working for me, is it single player only because I cant use it on my hosted game

shinga

Reaction score
I would imagine it's single-player only. I haven't tried multiplayer yet but most trainers AREN'T meant for games involving other people. But others have said it works for them just fine on multiplayer, just that SOME of the cheats (ie stopping time) don't work and that makes sense

Jordan21892

Reaction score
multiplayer works i play with my girlfriend, and the fishing one you have to wait to "HOOK" a fish when that little fish swims up and down the bar then activate the fish trainer. boom instant success. i use the trainer because we have had a few corrupted saves and a game where the levels got skipped and never unlocked stuff. so using the trainer is an easy way to catch back up on a new game. And its a great way to stay in shape! :D

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Just checked out the trainer and it seems to be working fine for me

Edit: ok so as the notice on the first page says, you literally have to wait until the clock states 6:10 and then activate the time cheat, it will then work, however if you try to activate it later say at 9am, it will not work at all

Last edited:

Howler

Reaction score
I have the GOG version 1.3.32.3,
1: Health is activated still decreasing when hit.
2: Freeze time is activated, clock still runs and day ends.
Rest of the options seem to work correctly.

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have the GOG version 1.3.32.3,
1: Health is activated still decreasing when hit.
2: Freeze time is activated, clock still runs and day ends.
Rest of the options seem to work correctly.[

time cheat does work, need to activate it at 6:10

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok, so the health cheat doesnt work at all, which is fine by me as i dont really mind that, but the time cheat.... it works randomly, first time yes it does, but then if you deactivate and then activate it again the next day at 6:10... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt which is worse than if it didnt work at all, infuriating