Trainer Search

Zarlarck

Reaction score
is it possible to add all the features from the older trainers to the 2.27 one ? and also thx for all the hard work

bintangpelangi

Reaction score
infinity health not working for me too, please help, I get trouble with monster while mining

DiSi

Reaction score
Yeah, health not working. In previous versions was all good with this, but now something wrong with V1.3.32.

BadRobo

Reaction score
nothing works, and i've tried every suggestion listen on this site to make trainers work

wince

Reaction score
Infinite health did not work. Please do something. version of the game 1.335

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
I am currently using a nexus mod and it works well, but i still hope this gets fixed or updated soon

wowman69

Reaction score
I am currently using a nexus mod and it works well, but i still hope this gets fixed or updated soon

Does that mod work if ur playing on a friends save game online? lol all i need is a auto catch fishing.

Solcath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Does that mod work if ur playing on a friends save game online? lol all i need is a auto catch fishing.
i doubt it as it creates a new shortcut to run the game using the mod, i haven't tried to run old files with this mod and simply started a new game, although i can see my old saves when i go to load my current game, so who knows, might want to go to the nexus and ask them there

wowman69

Reaction score
i doubt it as it creates a new shortcut to run the game using the mod, i haven't tried to run old files with this mod and simply started a new game, although i can see my old saves when i go to load my current game, so who knows, might want to go to the nexus and ask them there
Oh okay well thanks anyway. Hopefully this gets a update soon.. for now i will keep sucking at the fishing :p

Luxwing

Donor
Reaction score
Have a few issues where the time freeze will activate but not work in game until I close and relaunch. Current game build and newest trainer.

CharlesButcher1

Reaction score
Could you make another trainer for Stardew Valley, my co-op world is struggling to earn money since it's shared. We really need the money.

swedizm

Reaction score
can u update for new version dude :) thanks for work by the way <3

(Edit: 1.3.36 > some hacks still working {like super speed etc.} but game is soo much crushing.)