Trainer Search

Pandamcbadbear

Reaction score
They are not working. None of them and I have tried all of them... Help by chance? I watched your YouTube Episode and did everything you had but still nothing. It makes the annoying computer beep when I click on any of the 'F1' - 'F12' keys... Perhaps you could fix that or tell me what to do because I used the Force of Nature and Farming Simulator '17 Trainers and they work perfectly fine. Just the Stardew Valley trainers do not work for me.

Cakes

Super Donor
Reaction score
Version is now 1.13 I don't understand why this trainer was abandoned

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Guys, start to relax there are so many new Games coming up and are out already. MAF can't update Trainers + do new ones he's only an one man army, with 10 figers... MAF already knows that there are a lot of trainers which needs to get updated but he isn't a wizzard so leave him his Time. And an Updated trainer will come soon, I'm 100% sure

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
The 1.2 update is only a translation update, there shouldn't be any problems with the trainer.

EDIT:
Just tested it and the trainer still works, no problems at all.

Last edited:

YouTubeLikerin

Reaction score
The 1.2 update is only a translation update, there shouldn't be any problems with the trainer.

EDIT:

I tested it and just Time Freeze and Instant Crop Grow work. When I try to activate the other ones there is just that Windows error Sound.

JonWailord

Reaction score

EDIT:
I have the latest version and no one of them works, why?

Edit: only time freeze e istant crop works

Last edited:

Miss_Sin

Donor
Reaction score
I'm playing right now, using inf, energy, speed, and both fishing cheats. They all work for me. My game is 1.11, I'm using the latest trainer.

Please know that in order to use this you have to have loaded your game. It doesn't work at the title screen.

Last edited:

Why ask?

Reaction score
Well it doesn't work in 1.16... That's for sure. Could you possibly update it? Pretty please?

Gizeh

Donor
Reaction score
only time freeze and crops work with 1.2, please update the trainer maf :)

thanks

Begur

Reaction score
if u have the time update for 1,2 would be cool thx