Trainer Search

RainbowfoxAri

Reaction score
I have this issue too and the only thing I can think on this is that some of the crops grow under ground so that is meant to happen perhaps???

I was growing these crops without a cheat, and no - none of them end up not showing up at all, or just being small little stalks. I'm guessing the ones that turn into 'shoots' are doing that, because the cheat forwards the timetable, but not the sprite. Which is understandable. What I don't understand is the ones that disappear completely. So far, that's Tulips, Fairy Flowers, Poppies, Jazz Flowers, anything on a trellis, kale, cranberries, and pumpkins.

zadstoms

Reaction score
super speed not work for me 1.05 steam v.

Last edited:

Ryandook

Reaction score
-NPC affection modifier
-Bypassing NPC gift limit per week

one or both of these would be lovely. I am giving favorite gifts and it is still taking forever to get everyone's hearts up!
Please and thank you!
+1

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
uhh dunno if this is just me but, I used the skill-ability and now I don't have any of the unlocks you gain through progression of the level-system?.. how do I fix this ? D:

Sen Lim

Reaction score
Requests:
-Rain all day tomorrow (or today)
-Max luck
-Teleport to desert without bus
-All harvest/forage/fishing = gold star (or change all items in backpack to gold star)
-Reset to 6am
-Unlock all recipes/craft

Change requests:
-Instant fishing to allow treasure chest
-Inf money: change to add 1000 gold or 10k gold
-Enable/Disable cheat hotkey (each)
-Edit hotkeys persist/save

Last edited:

mathisrose

Reaction score
I have this issue too and the only thing I can think on this is that some of the crops grow under ground so that is meant to happen perhaps???
I think it's a bug with the images loading, because when I let the crops grow naturally they are visible every stage. It's still very weird dealing with invisible plants. :/

Sen Lim

Reaction score
Does the "Edit Hotkeys" persist? Every time I open I have to re-edit the hotkeys.

Foulum

Reaction score
Is there any way to reverse inf. money. I just needed some "help" getting a house upgrade, and will now like to play normally again.
Best regards, and ty for at nice product

Poozi

Reaction score
Is there any way to reverse inf. money. I just needed some "help" getting a house upgrade, and will now like to play normally again.
Best regards, and ty for at nice product
I needed a little help too and when I had too much money left I went to pierre and bought a lot of pomegranate or peaches.
they cost 7000g so I bought 999 stacks and threw them in the trash
it may take a while but this is the fastest way to get rid of money

Mamuhunter

Reaction score
Speed dont work for me but the others works like a charm.....thank you very much for the trainer

Zonks

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have 1.04 running with the Trainer and had Super Speed enabled. Everything works great however I accidentally closed the Trainer while super speed was enabled. Now my character is permanently on Super Speed.

Pressing F7 no longer changes the speed because it's already max, and turning it off still keeps it at Super Speed.

Any suggestions?

Deurker

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have 1.04 running with the Trainer and had Super Speed enabled. Everything works great however I accidentally closed the Trainer while super speed was enabled. Now my character is permanently on Super Speed.

Pressing F7 no longer changes the speed because it's already max, and turning it off still keeps it at Super Speed.

Any suggestions?

Had the same issue, just save the game, quit and go back in. This does the same with Infinite HP and Stamina. Just re run the game and it will reset itself back to normal.