Trainer Search

Zonks

Reaction score
Had the same issue, just save the game, quit and go back in. This does the same with Infinite HP and Stamina. Just re run the game and it will reset itself back to normal.

Thanks a lot. That fixed the issue!

Zolton 35

Reaction score
Not sure if it is broken or not but infinite items does not work with the current version of 1.06 at least not for me although it worked fine prior to this update. All the other options work fine but this one cheat.

Edit:

And now it is working fine when before it did not work at all??? Not sure what happened but everything seems fine now.

Last edited:

Shiniiji

Reaction score
Awesome Work man! :)

Is it possible to make something like rain weather every Day? That would be awesome. *__*

Saori

Reaction score
:oops: it's working..thank u so much...my game ver.1.05 though n using the v1.05 trainer..works! thanks again..

zaig

Reaction score

MrAntiFun could you please make somehow on the trainer to add just 10.000 gold, having like 9999999 gold spoils the fun, with 10k I can just adjust the game progress on buildings and also play the game on normal :) ...
Thanks in advance

wziemniak

Reaction score
Inf items didn't work on 1.05
Now version 1.06 came up.
Please make one for 1.06

Mouke

Reaction score
Not sure if it is broken or not but infinite items does not work with the current version of 1.06 at least not for me although it worked fine prior to this update. All the other options work fine but this one cheat.

Edit:

And now it is working fine when before it did not work at all??? Not sure what happened but everything seems fine now.

you need to have at least 2 in your inventory to get it to work.

BTW.
i cant get Super Speed to work in 1.05
there's one time it works while im in the mine.
but idk how it does.

Mouke

Reaction score
Is there any way to reverse inf. money. I just needed some "help" getting a house upgrade, and will now like to play normally again.
Best regards, and ty for at nice product

try to do it your own with cheat engine.
i changed my gold back to normal since i want to play it normally.
max gold is no fun tho. lol.

briangl

Reaction score
didnt work on me.. when i push the activation button , there's nothing happened..
help?

Excelcion

Donor
Reaction score
Just a quick question, Is the GOG version the same as the steam version because some games have different versions depending on where you bought the game (E.G. Divinity Dragon Commander)?

Scarar

Reaction score
Is their a way to make it so theirs 10 hearts for all? I think that would be a great option.

mhapusok21

Reaction score
ok, is this in the other trainers that are listed on page 1? Sorry, I don't know about the cjb cheats menu and the item spawner.
no man its a mod Google it because posting links are not allowed here i think

Last edited: