Trainer Search

ll1021

Reaction score
I extracted the zip file and it was empty what am I doing wrong was using 7zip if that matters?

vossklift

Reaction score
Great job and thank you so much for the release !
Could you pls check Inf.ammo option ? Cause idk how it works , when I reload the ammo just gone , not in the inventory , thanks

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
I extracted the zip file and it was empty what am I doing wrong was using 7zip if that matters?
If you are using Windows 10 you might need to disable Windows Defender while you are using the trainer because it thinks the Trainer is a threat and gets rid of it.

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Great job and thank you so much for the release !
Could you pls check Inf.ammo option ? Cause idk how it works , when I reload the ammo just gone , not in the inventory , thanks

I think you need just 1 of the correct ammo make sure the ammo in your inventory is for the gun you are using. Using it right now and it works perfect for me on Windows 10

SyntaxualMayhem

Reaction score
Didn't see it mentioned, but "No Fatigue" appears to not work currently. With the option enabled, characters can still become fatigued and lose part of their stamina capacity and although with Infinite Stamina this isn't a problem, the morale debuff is. Also, while fatigued, enabling the option - either with disabling/re-enabling or enabling having never enabled it - does not remove the fatigue.

All that said, if time permits or they can be found, options for affecting morale, influence being separate, home base threat/noise, things like that. Would be appreciated.

Last edited:

JONAHLIM12

Reaction score
Hi, i am facing an issue. This might sound like a dumb question:

How do you install this trainer for SOD 2?

please forgive me, i have never bought a game on the Windows 10 Store before (First time, i've done this). i have tried going to the WindowsApp folder and pasting it there, but access is denied for even pasting the .exe file there...

edit: i have also tried giving myself full permission, but still faced the same issue, when i tried to paste in the folder.......access is denied.....

Last edited:

Hornswoggle

Reaction score
Hi, i am facing an issue. This might sound like a dumb question:

How do you install this trainer for SOD 2?

please forgive me, i have never bought a game on the Windows 10 Store before (First time, i've done this). i have tried going to the WindowsApp folder and pasting it there, but access is denied for even pasting the .exe file there...

edit: i have also tried giving myself full permission, but still faced the same issue, when i tried to paste in the folder.......access is denied.....

All you have to do man is install through your browser open it up in winrar or what even you use extract it to your desktop open your game load up when in your game and press the commands to active the ones you want

JONAHLIM12

Reaction score
huh...... just like that and it works.....

i must be getting old and outdated, my thinking is still in the era that trainers must be together with the Executable file before it could work..
nevertheless, thank you to Hornswoggle for your help... and Thank you Mr Antifun for the awesome trainer, splendid work as always...

Superstaz

Reaction score
oh my god. thanks MAF.. i was playing using my own cheat table..but this yours is the greatest XD

Jocke9

Reaction score
999 is not enough...for next base you need 1500 points!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Updated the trainer once again and increased resources because it seems like you need 3500 to move to a new map .
It has been updated as states a few messages ago so just download the latest trainer

Qamar

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the difference between easy craft and instant upgrade? thanks

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Can someone tell me the difference between easy craft and instant upgrade? thanks
Instant Upgrade is for upgrading a building, like beds or whatever. Easy Craft is for crafting something when you don't have enough materials.

ll1021

Reaction score
finally got the mod working! If I was in a multiplayer game with a friend not a random and I don't get reported can I still run the risk of the ban with the mod?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
finally got the mod working! If I was in a multiplayer game with a friend not a random and I don't get reported can I still run the risk of the ban with the mod?
The game requires an online connection at all time, use at your own risk.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
there anything specific that would trigger a ban you think?
Well if they have anti-cheat then obviously that, but if they are going with a reporting system then watch out, join someone but use the Cheat as legit as possible, but again it's only co-op, no multiplayer so I don't see what's the point of having anti-cheat or any reporting system.