Trainer Search

SaessangFan1422

Reaction score
Can't extract says that there is an error, and when I open it with 7zip it's empty... HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Baccano

Reaction score
where is the problem to create a simple cup of cappuccino and drink it?

Zerfallgesetz00

Reaction score
I´ve got the Problem that when you attack other Survivors they have inf. Health too :D. Maby you can fix it in the next patches :)

Keep up the great work!

SyntaxualMayhem

Reaction score
What, exactly, does the Infinite Items option do? I had hoped I could use it to perpetually fuel my car, but that didn't happen and almost got stranded on the other side of town.

Baccano

Reaction score
it does what it said .. will give you inf. items , but that doesn't count to every item .. just some ;) so ammo, repair kits, fuel but only from / to your base stash

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
my game ultimate edition freezes instantly on activation help?
Make sure you are using the correct trainer which is B and do not activate it until you are actually in game if that does not work make sure your windows defender is disabled while you play and if that is not the case I would say reinstall the game I hope it helps.

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
it does what it said .. will give you inf. items , but that doesn't count to every item .. just some ;) so ammo, repair kits, fuel but only from / to your base stash
I think it only works on items that stack but yeah you can get the rest at the stockpile.

dakner

Reaction score
I think I may be acting like a fool but I cannot find the exe for this game or even the file path anywhere, and when attempted to open my "window apps" hidden folder I'm unable to due to security privs even though it is my computer aha.

dakner

Reaction score
Turns out I don't need to have this trainer in the same folder as the .exe :)

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
WOW... and here we go again with this game! (now version 2) Thank You. Time for another donation! :cool:

Reaction score
Do you think it would be possible to add an option to increase player standing? Gets annoying trying to level up each survivor individually just to get the benefits from the hero rank.

steverl22

Donor
Reaction score
Great work as always, went ahead and donated to you, you are very fast and reliable....please keep up your high standard

toxysicu

Reaction score
Do you think you could add the option to freeze the time to certain parts of the day? I find it really beautiful during morning, daytime and at sunset.

darkzone

Reaction score
Game releases today, can we get a trainer for the actual full version?

Release time - 5-6 hours lol

GMayoo

Reaction score
Quick findings on the trainer:

Not sure what the difference is between "Infinite Stamina" + "No Fatigue". Stamina is infinite yes and you don't get tired but your character ends up being sleepy after a while so I don't think "No Fatigue" works properly.

For "Infinite Items", more than 1 item is needed to duplicate the item. Have 1 item in stash, another on the character, send from character to stash to dup items.

"Infinite Resources" - the base needs are fine, would be nice if it added 100 of each instead. Also not enough Influence, 999 is not enough as most bases+ some items require 1000+ with the max base as 3500.

"No reload" - not sure if its the game or if its the cheat but when shooting(more common when shooting and walking) you stop shooting. Sometimes you stop shooting and melee instead.

Otherwise yet another great trainer and everything works great!

Last edited: