Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Is this working with the latest patch, does it matter which trainer I download? I assume v 1.02 is the latest?
Yes, v1.02 is the recent updated.

the editor is blank drop down as no values to select, ran trainer as admin, still blank, was this just an addition for possible future updates to allow editing values in memory? yes i ran the trainer only once in game and moving.
Game editor it's just a new feature part of the trainer used to edit items in-game such as money, exp, skill points ect as i mentioned earlier, in this one SD2, game editor is supposed to be empty yes because there is nothing to edit but in any case if you have need to edit something that let us know and will add to next update.

Voom65

Reaction score
Please add Influence that is separated from the inf resources. I like to scavenge for resources just want to have all the influence I want. Other than that great trainer!

Jay in DC

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to this forum and to MrAntiFun's trainers. I wanted to take a moment to thank MAF's hard work and prompt updates to the State of Decay 2 trainer, as it has been incredibly helpful.

I realize that donations are entirely voluntary and amounts are arbitrary. However, what would be a generally acceptable donation amount for software of this type?

There is a simple way to do this. What is your time worth? If you can save hours of grind for instance or your weapon breaking every 3 min and having to drive back to base, etc. Or anything like that in any game he makes trainers for, what value does that have to you? 5 bux? 10? 50?

The thing I like about MAF and this site instead of (some other cheat website) who are straight up crooks IMHO is that he doesn't scam you with some bullshit subscription and you don't have to pay -anything- if you are a cheap bastard. How much does 1 Starbucks coffee cost? Or 1 trip to McDonalds? Ya feel me?

kyleo998

Reaction score
Are more Features coming?
like:

- Day Time Changer
- Instant Recruits
- Inventory Editor
- Super Speed

Like in the SoD 1 Trainer, but better.

But still Thank you for making the Trainer!

Dictateur

Reaction score
I have a weird bug, doesn't know if it comes from the trainer or not. When I go to another potential home base like the Squelones Brewery, I can't own it. I can open my base inventory from here but I can't make it my base. Why is that ?

Last edited:

Whizkid

Reaction score
how hard is it to be able to editing traits or choose your own traits?

TheRubynator

Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF, do you think it might ever be possible to add an inventory editor like in SoD 1? I dont even know if the item ID are even known tho, so not sure if it would be usable at this time. But i sure loved the option in the SoD1 trainer
(Also, an unlimited fuel option would be nice, but i dont mind carrying some extra fuel cans either)

Last edited:

JT89701

Reaction score
Hey MAF, do you think it might ever be possible to add an inventory editor like in SoD 1? I dont even know if the item ID are even known tho, so not sure if it would be usable at this time. But i sure loved the option in the SoD1 trainer
(Also, an unlimited fuel option would be nice, but i dont mind carrying some extra fuel cans either)

It’s a real pain in the ass because the item id’s change each time you load your game, so you could only copy items that you already have.

Last edited:

badmayo

Reaction score
It’s a real pain in the ass because the item id’s change each time you load your game, so you could only copy items that you already have.

its easy to dupe items when using the cheat engine, while using their table. to duplicate guns or melee weapons, you need to use an item that doesn't stack, i.e suppressor. if you try to dupe with anything that stack up your game will crash.

duane53

Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue with v1.02 some things not seeming to work? My guys still getting tired on "infinite fatigue" and running out of ammo with no reload infinite ammo "on". Didn't happen on the older versions. Maybe I will revert back.

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue with v1.02 some things not seeming to work? My guys still getting tired on "infinite fatigue" and running out of ammo with no reload infinite ammo "on". Didn't happen on the older versions. Maybe I will revert back.
Works for me, did you update the game? Mine get tired but if I switch out they are refreshed in seconds. Infinite ammo is working I would probably put no reload on too. The trainer is good just something's work better together than alone for now especially since this game still needs some polish.

terror885426

Reaction score
what does it mean by "infinite items" ? what items are infinite because gas cans n stuff get used up and bolts get used for repairing