Trainer Search

KjGarly

Reaction score
activated infinite health and now enemy human npcs are not dying broke 2 weapons and still nothing

Noticed that when trying to melee kill 3 gun traders who I threatened and then attacked me. None would go down with melee attacks so I went in search of a gun in the area, came back and blew their heads off so not invincible to headshots.

niko7190

Reaction score
what about + "Radio no cooldown" and "Car no need fuel " options? it can be very usefull

snowmanjs

Reaction score
Can't launch the game, both vcredists are already installed, tried reinstalling and repairing nothing. Maybe its because I instaled it one a different drive from windows?

GonGon

Reaction score
Can't launch the game, both vcredists are already installed, tried reinstalling and repairing nothing. Maybe its because I instaled it one a different drive from windows?
i hear about pirate version have to start game from start menu not from the icon or StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping

Rob8od

Donor
Reaction score
You can download the State of Decay 2 PC tool created by Jedijosh920. Create all the saves you want, so if your character dies upload your latest save and continue. This tool allows you to completely customize all your characters and stats. The top video shows how the tool works in more detail; bottom video shows where to get it.

Whoa! Great, now I'm gonna spend the rest of the day modding my stats lol!!

JT89701

Reaction score
Whoa! Great, now I'm gonna spend the rest of the day modding my stats lol!!

Yes, SOD2 tool is nice. I modded all my survivors and they look sick. Check out their discord, they just added 40 new backpacks too called Hiking Bags.

Last edited:

Frozenhaven

Reaction score
You can download the State of Decay 2 PC tool created by Jedijosh920. Create all the saves you want, so if your character dies upload your latest save and continue. This tool allows you to completely customize all your characters and stats. The top video shows how the tool works in more detail; bottom video shows where to get it.

Ty for sharing the link O_O, now i can get rid of nudist trait and the stupid game giving me other negative traits like "-33% standing rewards" outta here on my new recuits. :D

Rannierylima

Reaction score
Great! I hope you put always morning, and set materials in 30 because is boring to hear every time on radio that I lost material

jl0292

Reaction score
thanks for sharing, recently we have codex version to check on this working or not