Trainer Search

Araiye

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using "retail" version of the game and its not working. Any idea why? It just gives a little blip off. No red or anything, says it found the game and that cheat is working fine.

Hamukau

Reaction score
I'm using "retail" version of the game and its not working. Any idea why? It just gives a little blip off. No red or anything, says it found the game and that cheat is working fine.
yeah it happens the same to me :/

AnnaTalons

Reaction score
with the update the no fatigue , no reload, and infinte durability dont activate now everything else still seems to work FYI

John77777

Reaction score
Confirmed that no fatigue , no reload, and infinte durability no longer work with new version. An update would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JT89701

Reaction score
Wow just found out that Inf.Ammo no longer works either on daybreak, but still activates. My character is now a grenadier fulltime.

Vitno

Reaction score
So update is needed :) Inf.Ammo works, but no fatigue , no reload, and infinte durability does not.

John77777

Reaction score
Inf.Ammo works sometimes. For example with crossbows as long as you have ammo in your inventory . If using a gun it doesnt appear to work at all though.

geekgamerpath

Reaction score
So I wanted to write this just in case this makes things easier for a trainer update of this game. Currently I'm using two versions of the trainer so I can make almost all the features work (Still Max durability and No Fatigue are not working). The last version posted the Infinite Health changes my daytime to night so I use the other. I'm using this versions:

State of Decay 2 V1.3273.8.2 Trainer +11. For this one I have activated : Inf. Health, Inf. Stamina, No Fatigue, NO RELOAD, Inf. Items, Inf. Ammo, Inf. Resources, Instant Upgrades, Easy Craft, Inf. Weight, Inf. Durability (The ones crossed are the ones that doesn't work here)

State of Decay 2 V1.3345.56.2 Trainer +11. For this one I have activated : Inf Health, Inf Stamina, No Fatigue, NO RELOAD, Inf. Items, Inf. Ammo, Inf. Resources, Instant Upgrades, Easy Craft, Inf. Weight, Inf. Durability (The ones crossed are the ones that doesn't work here)