Trainer Search

MoccaChocca

Reaction score
hey MAF! love your work and very appreciative. Can we expect a update to this trainer coming soon? if you have the time to update it?

Thanks and keep up your amazing work! :)

BlueeInBlackk

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everyone die with infinite health on? Idk what's the deal with that, I have full HP bar, and suddenly my char falls on the ground holding his neck and turns into a zombie.

donte0608

Reaction score
I use this trainer with a Fling trainer they both work well together, if you need the inf health and stamina and fatigue....Haven't found 1 with the instant upgrade really need that

Nebiros

Reaction score

State of Decay 2 V1.3368.2.2 Trainer +11

Awsome work, as allways! <3

As of yesterday my trainer has started to fail some, and inf.ammo dont work at all.
inf.Health says to work but a zed ripped my toon apart while i got swarmed by a bunch and got turned into a zed ^^

Maybe needs an update :) Thnx in advance ^^

swagopz

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah it would be nice to get a update to this trainer.

Treski

Reaction score
Awesome work, some updating would be awesome bro :D

alienf1

Reaction score
Awsome work, as allways! <3

As of yesterday my trainer has started to fail some, and inf.ammo dont work at all.
inf.Health says to work but a zed ripped my toon apart while i got swarmed by a bunch and got turned into a zed ^^

Maybe needs an update :) Thnx in advance ^^
Me too "Nightmare Mode"

nagash887

Reaction score
inf:health, stamina, fatigue, ammo and items no longer work with the lastest Trainer. hope Mr can update soon :D