Trainer Search

pixar

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer detects Game is ON and the cheats do get "activated" on the trainer. But it does not show up OR work in the game. Game is on when the trainer is activated. FYI Game comes included with Update 17 [whatever that means] from where it was downloaded. Any help will be appreciated.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Trainer detects Game is ON and the cheats do get "activated" on the trainer. But it does not show up OR work in the game. Game is on when the trainer is activated. FYI Game comes included with Update 17 [whatever that means] from where it was downloaded. Any help will be appreciated.
even breakdown,lifeline doesn't work?

Sporsic

Reaction score
My game crashes when I enable the hacks and tab back in to the game. (I'm also playing Lifeline)

Grynn Reaper

Donor
Reaction score
everytime I start the trainer I keep getting forever repeating windows ding. Latest trainer

masbroo

Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun, just want to inform that the steam version of the game was just updated (today 19th march).. would gladly wait for the newest trainer :)

machine4578

Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun, just want to inform that the steam version of the game was just updated (today 19th march).. would gladly wait for the newest trainer :)
lol, did you even bother to see what updated? because no game file updated, ONLY a useless redist was updated!!

masbroo

Reaction score
whelp sorry was my fault then :p I thought it kinda get updated to the 1 year survival edition? guess I was wrong..

Infitium

Reaction score
Hi There!
Why is it that my trainer doesn't work? I tried launching the game first then trainer. I did vice versa too. The label on the upper right of trainer which says The game is off even it's on. What to do? Btw I'm using a retail version of *******. I'm using Lifeline. Thanks in advance!

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hi There!
Why is it that my trainer doesn't work? I tried launching the game first then trainer. I did vice versa too. The label on the upper right of trainer which says The game is off even it's on. What to do? Btw I'm using a retail version of *******. I'm using Lifeline. Thanks in advance!

plain and simple answer is your game and the trainer are not compatible so if you want to use the trainer you are going to need a different game maybe the steam version:)

vovinprgel

Reaction score
I can't get the trainer to work because I'm on my laptop and everytime that I press things like f1,f2 and so on it either turns my sound down or whatever and it has no effect on the trainer, could you please change it so that you can use the number pad instead of the f key's please? thanks :)

vovinprgel

Reaction score
Hi will this trainer work with the new SOD upgrade? i.e. SOD YOSE
(State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition) or will a new trainer
for SOD be released may I ask? ^_^ ...

Thanks! :D

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi will this trainer work with the new SOD upgrade? i.e. SOD YOSE
(State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition) or will a new trainer
for SOD be released may I ask? ^_^ ...
Thanks! :D

I hope to see a new trainer. most likely they will change a few things (code sections for critical options) that will warrant new addresses for code modifying. we'll know soon enough (under 24 hours)
can't wait to play it again and see the new tweaks they added to the game. (still wish they would have added some Co-op options)

Best,

SaGe

iimikec82

Reaction score
State of decay YOSE!!! has anyone tried the other trainers mr antifun created on this game? still thinking about getting it...

Harusai

Reaction score
cant get any of the trainers to work on the YOSE. waiting for an update. please and thanks mr.antifun

G.Hawk

Reaction score
Yep. Old trainers not worjing.
An update would be good, if possible.