Trainer Search

darez

Reaction score
Could you separate option F6 - No reload & inf ammo?

Would like infinite spare ammo but still need to reload.

gimpydingo

Reaction score
Are you F*cking serious?! Already?! You are the best!!!

Played the "original" on 360 and PC, figured I'd just plow through this version and have some fun with it.

JT89701

Reaction score
F5 Inf.Items is creating stacks of 10 in the characters inventory for select items. This is causing the characters to be encumbered or tired quickly.

If you leave f9 disable, you should stop crashing. F9 is capped @ 50 resources anyways and will cause you to lose supplies or make you unable to move into larger home base, so leave it disabled.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Im well aware of the freezing problem , I been working on a fix for people who got bugged and fix for the resource cheat so more people dont get bugged .

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys , Im well aware of the freezing problem , I been working on a fix for people who got bugged and fix for the resource cheat so more people dont get bugged .
Thank you.

Twizp

Reaction score
I pretty much think you don't need the supplies one guys. I think he solved it (I don't know because I didn't download the new trainer since I don't want the resources) but if you're crashing because of it don't use it, there's plenty of resources almost everywhere and with infinite ammo and stamina you can get them super easy, get a car an pile them up on the car and get them to base. Just a thought on that.
PD: if you just want resources and not using infinite stamin and ammo just use them to get the resources, then turn them off... shhh no one will know you used them ;)

masbroo

Reaction score
1st Thanks for the great trainer! 2nd for steam players undead labs just updated the game, but the trainer is still working (no need to request for newer versions yet), although I've only checked the first version of the trainer (not the updated one)