Trainer Search

Tameen11

Reaction score
Im confused on how to use the edit thingy to edit my weapons, could someone help me with that, and thank you so much mr antifun!

alpalia

Reaction score
is this ok for the classic state of decay ? no the year one version ? (i know they are a state of decay normal trainer already, just ask if this one is compatible too cause it have more options ^^

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
is this ok for the classic state of decay ? no the year one version ? (i know they are a state of decay normal trainer already, just ask if this one is compatible too cause it have more options ^^
This trainer is compatible with the current Year one edition. you'll have to use the older State of Decay Trainer for the older game. Hope this helps.

TheDevil203

Reaction score
Mrantifun, is it possible to add in a option to change the clothing of the survivors as to make them more interesting to play with? the game is fun, but the survivors are wearing the same clothes

lucian19

Reaction score
anybody having trouble building outpost?? i mean, I can't even build one,

PHF

Reaction score
Did you search all the supplies and make sure no zeds around?!
Just search, you dont have to take all the supply.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
anybody having trouble building outpost?? i mean, I can't even build one,
Turn off the infinite resources option, restart the game and with that option disabled, you should now be able to see and add new outposts. Let me know if you run in to any issues. Once you have added the number of outposts you are allowed (depending on your home base) you can enable the option. Enjoy!

TUA1987

Reaction score
Please add field Item quantity in Edit Inventory function.

Darkius

Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, thank you for this cheat :)
Then when I'm getting attacked by a big monster, I still lose my life. Is this normal? I said that against basic monsters, there is no problem.

PS: sorry for my english but I use the Google translator (I speak French)

justinpatrick1011

Reaction score
Hello,
First of all, thank you for this cheat :)
Then when I'm getting attacked by a big monster, I still lose my life. Is this normal? I said that against basic monsters, there is no problem.

PS: sorry for my english but I use the Google translator (I speak French)
Also experienced that issue.. :q

Asmedian

Reaction score
The problem I have with the trainer. It works only "F11 - Super Speed". The rest F1-F10, F12 refused to work. What is the problem?

Last edited:

sodomania

Reaction score
The problem I have with the trainer. It works only "F11 - Super Speed". The rest F1-F10, F12 refused to work. What is the problem?
nope all the cheats work for me, did u run it as an administrator?

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you Mr Antifun all the hex codes will save me loads of work :)
Plus big shout to wawaee and JT89701

Asmedian

Reaction score
While the use of the table CE, everything works. With Trainer unchanged..

Chuck29203

Reaction score
While using the trainer, I've noticed that all the C.L.E.O. supply drops are empty - was that intended?

badtaste21

Reaction score
Extracting the +15 Trainer gives me an "can't be opened as archive" error. No problems so far with the +11 Trainer. I have tried to download the +15 Trainer again after that but the website gives me another Error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" o_O?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Extracting the +15 Trainer gives me an "can't be opened as archive" error. No problems so far with the +11 Trainer. I have tried to download the +15 Trainer again after that but the website gives me another Error "ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" o_O?
Pause your antivirus .

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Its your antivirus. It does not understand this is not a harmful progam some antivirus's delete the parts of the file (rar) they believe (wrongly) are harmful.
Unless you pay microsoft a fee then executable files will some times be flagged as harmful file, some are, this trainer is not.