Trainer Search

poooyjie

Reaction score
Trainer is ineffective for aircraft and defense facilities. We hope it can be repaired in the next update.

CaesarCzech

Reaction score
Trainer is ineffective for aircraft and defense facilities. We hope it can be repaired in the next update.

Phase unlocker would be good as well since that would bypass then fact AI gets cheats too just place C phase unit in advance and turn the cheats off.

Snertus

Reaction score
Download does not work for me, I just get an empty ZIP-File

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Download does not work for me, I just get an empty ZIP-File
Tried redownload it, I'm fine, Zip file has cheat .exe. Your Anti-Virus might be very aggressive, to the extent deleting files inside RAR/Zip.

Usakana

Reaction score
Will any cheats like god mode ever be added to the trainer? The current ones work really well but i hate to spam units to beat my opponent,will something like the wargame trainer options be added?

l3RY4N

Reaction score
i hate to spam units to beat my opponent

But that was sometimes a valid tactic during WW2 :D

and btw the trainer does work just fine with the newest update (v.22042) both in skirmish and Army Generals mode just the planes and defensive structures that arent affected

Predoc

Reaction score
Awesome work MrAntifun. I can report, that Planes and Structures aren't affected too. In addition if I experienced, that the troops I lost at a campaign battle are counted, though i may have unlimited squads during the first battle, after a serious one with losses exaggerating the original number of troops, I had non left at the campaign map.

mickh

Reaction score
we need a little update unlimited unit doesn't work

hzertech

Reaction score
well,wemod just can't launch any game on my PC,can have we have another version that stand alone?

Beatrainer

Reaction score
Godmode doesn't work. When I click the corresponding hotkey in wemod, the on/off button flickers but doesn't stay "on".

edit:
With version 23310, the button stays "on", but the units in tactical battle or on the map take normal damage.

Last edited: