Trainer Search

qinglang2142

Reaction score
Tested

when you turn on god mode in main menu, and start a new general raid, game will crash

on deployment stage turn on god, its fine; but god mode have some unknown issue cause the game crashed in 10-30min eventually

qinglang2142

Reaction score
when you turn on god, then save the game, god mode become invalid, you need turn off then on again

SODSGT

Reaction score
Is it possible to add godmode to the none wemod version ?
dont really like using a program the needs me to turn off all my security and be online at the same time....

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

I updated the god mode cheat with improvements, Didn't crash when testing it against 5 teams/ joining game while having god mode activated in lobby.

Make sure you never leave the general points cheat activated

Please keep in mind that Wargame / Steel Division games are very difficult to create trainers for, I don't think you can find a god mode cheat anywhere else because of that.

Predoc

Reaction score
God Mod morks fine for my own guys thus far. It is strange that some (I don't know the factors for triggering this issue) enemy units got their own god mode too...especially infantry and Infantry-Guns

Last edited:

Alfabetet

Reaction score
Somehow in random battles, godmode affects some enemy unit types aswell. It's random every battle what unit it is, and how many enemy unit types will be affected by the cheat. It would also be great with a infinite ammo option.

Btw thanks for all the trainers.

altair1151

Reaction score
Please update this trainer.And god mod sometimes effect the enemies, can fix it?
Also find my supply trucks get no god effect too.

Last edited:

altair1151

Reaction score
The God mode works well only to player for first battle but the next battle it starts effecting the enemies, and need reopen the game to solve the issue .

popi400yhm

Reaction score
same thing happens here. need to restart the game to make the trainer functional

altair1151

Reaction score
I also find when you play in Genernal Mod, if you are in attacking side, the random enemies (mostly close to your army) can get God Mod effect too.But if you are in defence side, the God mod function well and the enemies get no effect.(maybe far from your army)
I restart game after each battle and find this issue about God Mod.

darcs30000000

Reaction score
A new trainer is available! Download it now from WeMod

If you already have WeMod installed, search for the game in the app.

I updated the god mode cheat with improvements, Didn't crash when testing it against 5 teams/ joining game while having god mode activated in lobby.

Make sure you never leave the general points cheat activated

Please keep in mind that Wargame / Steel Division games are very difficult to create trainers for, I don't think you can find a god mode cheat anywhere else because of that.
Steel Division 2 update

Azzorekos

Reaction score
Was playing on new trainer for latest game version,god mode is still kinda buggy,enemy units after 1-2 matches will start getting godded,mainly smaller units of 2-7 men and then squad with 12 people and vehicles aswell.Tested on general mode aswell as skirmish. Also sometimes friendly trucks will just die supply trucks and infantry transport.

ARTEM1973

Reaction score
as far as I understand for a game of this type it is extremely difficult to make normally working immortality? because enemies still become immortal. Is this a temporary problem or is there no other way?

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
Last trainer according to op post is "Steel Division 2 (Steam) 11-18-20 Trainer +4" but wemod says 8 months ago? Could be why the god mode in Army General is still bugged?