Trainer Search

IceCold007

Reaction score
Just tried out the 1.0.3 new Trainer and it dont work. Nothing works. When i had the game versions 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 the other trainewr worked.
The new one dont work. Ive tried everything to get it to work. Any help would be nice.

Solaknir

Reaction score
Just tried out the 1.0.3 new Trainer and it dont work. Nothing works. When i had the game versions 1.0.1 and 1.0.2 the other trainewr worked.
The new one dont work. Ive tried everything to get it to work. Any help would be nice.

For me it works like a charm. Do you have any mods/altered files? How does it not work? Crashes or just plainly nothing? Maybe try to revalidate your game in the Steam properties.

larsV

Reaction score
maybe stupid question,but have you update the game to 1.03? if not the trainer won`t work and you have to use the other trainer,the 1.03 works fine for me

johnc1981

Reaction score
1.3 also not working for me, says cheat activated, but does nothing in game

qu3L

Reaction score
Hey mrantifun,

I have a request for the trainer. I don't know if it's possible, but it will be a really good feature.

The feature:

When you design your ships, they require energy to function with weapons. So can you make the ships have infinite energy, so I can add all the weapons I want?

Thanks

gelimang

Reaction score
thank you very much dude.
I've nearly wiped out by some freakin' extrasolar alien and thank god I found this.

btw I can't open the trainer on my PC.
I don't know why.

Last edited:

Braigwen

Reaction score
I have game version 1.03 and the same version trainer. I have re-verified the game cache three times and I still crash when I create a new empire while the trainer is open. I have tried opening the game, getting half way through the creation, then opening the trainer but on every relevant screen, the game crashes.

What can I do?

larsV

Reaction score
for those who can`t get it to work,try to open it in admin mode

Braigwen

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if I open the trainer in Administrative mode or not. It still crashes the game.

RCX

Reaction score
Here is what you do mate, you DON'T open the trainer BEFORE you click that create new empire, you open it AFTER, just tested it out right now and gave myself the three species creation cheats, and while it did lag a little bit (might, might not be the trainers faults, doesn't really matter). It will allow you to create your species.

Anunnak

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a noob with trainers but I was wondering if the trainer only affects the player or does it affect the AI as well?

Thanks.

Vladn

Reaction score
to slove the freeze and crashes , use only 5 /6 cheats on the trainer

awsdsd

Reaction score
So I used Trainer 1.03 to make a race with extra traits. I then turned off the bonus traits before continuing but all the other races in the game still got every race trait as well.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Outposts are easily destroyed by hostile forces. And yes, I still have the original ships that I started with which a requirement for God Mode.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Outposts are easily destroyed by hostile forces. And yes, I still have the original ships that I started with which a requirement for God Mode.
God mode was only tested for ships .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a noob with trainers but I was wondering if the trainer only affects the player or does it affect the AI as well?

Thanks.
Trainer only effect Player .