Trainer Search

Sakis T.

Reaction score
Hello my anti virus programm identifies a particular malware and deletes the file instatly
any idea ?
without turning anti virus off^^

UraiFen4444

Reaction score
would it be possible to add something like instant survey (with the science ship) and instant construction (with the build ship)?

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
would it be possible to add something like instant survey (with the science ship) and instant construction (with the build ship)?

You can use console commands to do the instant survey, though i agree with the construction ship :D

UraiFen4444

Reaction score
You can use console commands to do the instant survey, though i agree with the construction ship :D

are the console commands only for me as a player or also for the ai? (never used the console so sorry if this is a stupid question)

edit: the survey command is "survey all planets" thats not what i want.
i want that i can just discover quicker.

Last edited:

Sakis T.

Reaction score
The console commads work for all ai as far as i know !! I realize it while instant build, console command (instant_build) next to an enemy planet the ai start to istand build also and no matter how fast i research the ai was same level which means every time you instant reseach pops for ai also ^^

UraiFen4444

Reaction score
The console commads work for all ai as far as i know !! I realize it while instant build, console command (instant_build) next to an enemy planet the ai start to istand build also and no matter how fast i research the ai was same level which means every time you instant reseach pops for ai also ^^

so we need Mr Antifun to make nice trainer addition for player only :)

nero89

Reaction score
Anyone else had this since the war in heaven starts I liberated one fallen empire and then shit they was building 250k+ fleets with modded ships lol and the other fallen empire came at me with 2 190k fleets 2 20k+ fleets and that's without the instant build command

Modded ships from
Better ships 2.7
Doomsday ship mods

Sakis T.

Reaction score
trainer finaly runs but its the same like console commands , the ai got same benefits also for example i pick infinite perks
the ai had all perks also , ok it picks all minor perks also like weak ,perishable and so on (stupid ai^^) but if you look into volks window ai had 15 perks too^^

nero89

Reaction score
Yer I had same to I had to stop using the perks but the build option I don't think so cause it's only the awakened empires that do it they are real bad ass ship builders 40k ships in 6 month

nero89

Reaction score
Another update dam I think I will play offline till a new trainer is released does the 1.3.1 trainer not work no more

Vinterthorn

Reaction score
I seriously wonder why people forge ahead and install a hotfix beta(!) only to bug MrAntifun afterwards because their trainers won't work anymore. You do know that "beta" means "not necessarily in its final state", right?

Gee, wait for the full release of the hotfix and I bet MrA will have an update ready asap. Otherwise MrA would have to do the work twice.

nero89

Reaction score
I seriously wonder why people forge ahead and install a hotfix beta(!) only to bug MrAntifun afterwards because their trainers won't work anymore. You do know that "beta" means "not necessarily in its final state", right?

Gee, wait for the full release of the hotfix and I bet MrA will have an update ready asap. Otherwise MrA would have to do the work twice.
I thought there was an official update out glad there isn't yet

nero89

Reaction score
1.3.2 is out now just letting you know trainer does not work no more

nero89

Reaction score
I no I'm gutted I gonna miss on a good 14 hour session today