Trainer Search

Titann

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer, just have fix some options

regards

MAFFan

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun for updating the trainer to version 1.8.0 of this amazing game. o_O

Korleonis

Reaction score
Thanks MRAntiFun, you are awesome. Everything worked fine, except that only physics research worked, until I installed the Synthetic Dawn DLC, then it started crashing to desktop.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So i havent had a crash with Syth Dawn installed yet, but the Influeance cheats maxed out unity instead and the unity cheat did nothing.

imhotep7

Reaction score
i play robot and fast construction-recruting work only first ship or building, If you have a queue to build next ship. the next ship is to develop normally.
F7,F8,F9 dont work, fast reaserch work only for physics rest reaserch normaly. even as I have tutn on the F7,F8,F9, f10 for research.

bluestack

Reaction score
good 1.8 trainer. many elements work. but influence is broken. you mixed t hat up with unity. and unity didn't seem to do anythinng.

also a fast pop building one would be good t oo. just thought i let you know. you can look into it when you can. thanks!

CompactDisc

Donor
Reaction score
PLEASE Maf Add Traits Points/Perks for new Species!!
The values have changed compared to previous version as traits now work differently due to machine species. It's a bit harder to find now. In fact, I haven't found the values myself yet. I sure hope maf is looking into this. I sure am.

Alidar

Reaction score
I appreciate the speediness of the release of the latest Stellaris Trainer, but is there any ETA for a fix, it's still causing the game to crash.

fg094

Reaction score
I appreciate the speediness of the release of the latest Stellaris Trainer, but is there any ETA for a fix, it's still causing the game to crash.

Is anyone else having issues with the game crashing as soon as the trainer is used and any time passes?

Have you disabled the anti-cheat? go to "00_Defines.txt" in Stellaris\common\defines and the change the line "ALLOW_EMPIRE_DESIGN_CHEATS = no" to "ALLOW_EMPIRE_DESIGN_CHEATS = yes"

Alidar

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the game crashing as soon as the trainer is used and any time passes?
Yes, it's likely related to why the second i try to build or travel to another system that the game suddenly crashes only while I'm attempting to use the trainer.

For now I'm using a Stellaris cheat table file with Cheat Engine, but I don't find it as useful as Mr. AntiFun's Stellaris Trainer, but sadly the crashing issue has made me have to use alternative methods.

Have you disabled the anti-cheat? go to "00_Defines.txt" in Stellaris\common\defines and the change the line "ALLOW_EMPIRE_DESIGN_CHEATS = no" to "ALLOW_EMPIRE_DESIGN_CHEATS = yes"
why would that need to be changed? it was never necessary in previous versions of this trainer, it's only been occurring since the trainer was updated for use with the 1.8 'Čapek' update & Synthetic Dawn DLC.

Last edited:

JeuZX

Reaction score
can anyone confirm its working with v1.8.1 because for me it isnt sadly :(