Trainer Search

jlars423

Master Donor
Reaction score
Same here, the 1.8.0 trainer is no longer functional after 1.8.2

Firestar4500

Reaction score
the Inf.Influence isnt working

EDIT it turns on and off, and it leaves it with a full influence when it turns off

also thanks for the update

Last edited:

Naliya

Reaction score
NOTE: Instant Warp (Numpad 1) and Instant Warp Cooldown (Numpad 2) works only (also for AI) if the unit(s) are selected

• After 30min (2 times) F2-F6 + F10 not longer works (don't know why)
  • F7 don't work
  • F8 don't work
  • F9 don't work
  • F10 isn't really instant, still have 3-8 Month too left. Instant add not enough points (only 99999.99) one 9 more and the we have Instant ;)
  • Numpad 3 don't work

And big thx for Updating the trainer MrAntiFun ;)

Last edited:

JJstormer

Reaction score
both the 1.8 and 1.8.2 trainers have been causing crashing about 3 months in or when I try to save, this only seems to happen when the Synthetic Dawn DLC is active, I'm not sure why this is and was hoping someone knows how to fix it.

Firestar4500

Reaction score
both the 1.8 and 1.8.2 trainers have been causing crashing about 3 months in or when I try to save, this only seems to happen when the Synthetic Dawn DLC is active, I'm not sure why this is and was hoping someone knows how to fix it.

this version crashed once on me, but been running fine since then, if not a little iffy some times, with some options not always working going on and off

Firestar4500

Reaction score
the problems seem to happen when using the new AI baised sides, when I dont use them, trainer works fine and no crash, when I use them, game crashes, or options just dont work

EDIT it would seem it might just be the new AI side, when you make a custom one, game and Trainer working 100% when I am not using a custom AI side

Last edited:

JJstormer

Reaction score
the problems seem to happen when using the new AI baised sides, when I dont use them, trainer works fine and no crash, when I use them, game crashes, or options just dont work

EDIT it would seem it might just be the new AI side, when you make a custom one, game and Trainer working 100% when I am not using a custom AI side
what do you mean by that?

Firestar4500

Reaction score
@JJ any time i used an AI side that was edited, the game would crash with in the first 3 months, and some of the trainer options would not work, but that was just for me, might be different for you

JJstormer

Reaction score
@JJ any time i used an AI side that was edited, the game would crash with in the first 3 months, and some of the trainer options would not work, but that was just for me, might be different for you
so modded in empires crash it?

Firestar4500

Reaction score
so modded in empires crash it?

no, the new synthetic race is crashing it, that what I mean by the AI, when ever it crashes, at least for me, either 1 of the synthetic is in the game, or I was using a synthetic side, tried both the basic one and making one, the game crashes if the trainer is on, at least for me, and it would seem any mods that uses synthetic races also crashes to

JJstormer

Reaction score
no, the new synthetic race is crashing it, that what I mean by the AI, when ever it crashes, at least for me, either 1 of the synthetic is in the game, or I was using a synthetic side, tried both the basic one and making one, the game crashes if the trainer is on, at least for me, and it would seem any mods that uses synthetic races also crashes to
well that's lovely, so much for some of my synth races if I'm gonna use the trainer