Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
just did this....worked a charm
Enjoy :), rest of the values like Skill Points are exact, though time is 4 byte look for unknown value. It's helpful if you wanna freeze time or whatever.

zenaavvkin

Reaction score
а если ты рукожоп и не разберешься в чит endgeni и ты русский то когда выйдет таблица или тренер?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
а если ты рукожоп и не разберешься в чит endgeni и ты русский то когда выйдет таблица или тренер?
Please speak English on the site, and the update will come when @MrAntiFun has the time to update it.

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Enjoy :), rest of the values like Skill Points are exact, though time is 4 byte look for unknown value. It's helpful if you wanna freeze time or whatever.
no luck with Unity, tried with the 000's and just as is....(works for energy, influence, minerals just fine with the 000 on the end of the value)

zenaavvkin

Reaction score
and if you are. you can't tell in the cheat engeni and you're Russian then when will the table or the trainer?For version 2.0.0 of the game.Sorry to wrote in Russian just didn't know what it is necessary to write in English and I translate with google perevodchiku.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
and if you are. you can't tell in the cheat engine and you're Russian than when will the table or the trainer?For version 2.0.0 of the game.Sorry to write in Russian just didn't know what it is necessary to write in English and I translate with google perevodchiku.
No worries, I already answered you in my last reply :)

ems

Reaction score
gracias por los trainer, por favor cuando puedan agregen v. 2.0, por las dudas a mi no me funciono el god mode 1.9.1, por las dudas pueden eliminar limite por flota de cada almirante, desde ya gracias,

Last edited:

Alex250

Reaction score
gracias por los trainer, por favor cuando puedan agregen v. 2.0, por las dudas a mi no me funciono el god mode 1.9.1, por las dudas pueden eliminar limite por flota de cada almirante, desde ya gracias,

Tío es yanki, y esto es una página en inglés así que para que escribes en español xd