Trainer Search

Odin083

Reaction score
Please update the trainer, since the release of Patch 2.0.2 - the trainer crushes after 10 - 15 mins of game play - are you able to help :)

fredstar69

Reaction score
when i pick a tradition or max it out the energy,minerals,food become normal again.

JM38

Reaction score
My post history has steps how to Use Cheat Engine to find the minerals / energy / influence...

That said, I wouldn't mind a copy of the table either.

TexTheVex

Reaction score
Cheat engine tables (now hosted on ****************** or whatever) are up to date and have a little more functionality than antifuns so that's what I'm using for now. I love antifun but I think he's stretched a little thin right now.

Enderstep

Reaction score
If possible it would be nice to have an inf ressources income, along with the one that fills up your entires storage.

Also a bug I just experienced with one of my plays was that suddenly every cheat stopped working, just like that. When I tried loading a previous save it didn't fix so idk what hapenned.

nitefallz

Reaction score
If possible it would be nice to have an inf ressources income, along with the one that fills up your entires storage.

Also a bug I just experienced with one of my plays was that suddenly every cheat stopped working, just like that. When I tried loading a previous save it didn't fix so idk what hapenned.

Mine stopped working today too, looks like it's been patched I'm guessing

ishron

Reaction score
+1
Thanks for all the recent updates. Sucks that it is getting patched almost as fast. :\

Vargur

Reaction score
My infinite resources stopped working while still being of the correct version, no patch whatsoever, didn't change anything.

Last edited: