Trainer Search

Alafff

Reaction score
Hey , Thanks for the trainer but
It seems every option aplly to opponent as well (Confirmed for economy , research and god mode)

captain50000

Reaction score
Defenitly Needs some fixes
Fast Research doesnt seem to work for repeatable tech at least for me

Last edited:

proky

Reaction score
Okay, so my feedback on the 2.30 Trainer:
- Fast Construction and recruitment works, but it doesn't build ships instantly.
- Fast station works partially. Sometimes when enemy attacks, it doesnt want to build anything.
- God Mode works only partially. It makes only some fleet invincible, and it also make enemy fleet and stations invincible randomly.
- Dev mode in Iron Man doesn't work.

captain50000

Reaction score
- Fast Construction and recruitment works, but it doesn't build ships instantly.
- Fast station works partially. Sometimes when enemy attacks, it doesnt want to build anything.
- God Mode works only partially. It makes only some fleet invincible, and it also make enemy fleet and stations invincible randomly.
The first 2 things are normal it builds after one day it adds completed production time even the commands can't change that. And building when enemy attacks is game locked. The rest is correct.

captain50000

Reaction score
the different cheats are apperantly all working but also applying to everyone else

Ryo5678

Master Donor
Reaction score
Research does autocomplete but its on a 1 month timer instead of 1 day

bemtoto

Reaction score
Not sure whats going on but the new trainer I can't get to activate, F1 - F8 beeps with no activation, F9 and F10 Activate but no effect due to F1 not being on, F11 beep no activation and F12 activate but no effect again

This is running as Admin and allowing exceptions through virus scanner, turning off virus scanner also doesn't allow for trainer to make its changes to the specified game

Looked into this further looks like the beta opt in was enabled and the game was registering 2.3.1, after opting out of the beta testing it reverted to 2.3.0 and trainer does seem to work correctly, got all the resources to set to 999k research researches in 0 months remaining, station construction maxes out the build queue, looks to be working correctly now, though I saw a post earlier about someone saying that the trainer was giving these values to the AI also that is worrisome

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Research does autocomplete but its on a 1 month timer instead of 1 day
Looked into this further looks like the beta opt in was enabled and the game was registering 2.3.1, after opting out of the beta testing it reverted to 2.3.0 and trainer does seem to work correctly, got all the resources to set to 999k research researches in 0 months remaining, station construction maxes out the build queue, looks to be working correctly now, though I saw a post earlier about someone saying that the trainer was giving these values to the AI also that is worrisome

This is a new trainer , I redid most of the stuff so some issues were expected ,Will work on a fix .

bemtoto

Reaction score

The game is set up now that when a station is under attack its build queue is put on hold, it will not build new station modules/buildings and also pauses all defense platform building

CompactDisc

Donor
Reaction score
The game is set up now that when a station is under attack its build queue is put on hold, it will not build new station modules/buildings and also pauses all defense platform building
When the console thing works, you can get around this by doing this:
Pause the game
Use command 'instant_build'
Construct defense platforms
Use command 'instant_build' to disable it
Unpause game

SiReKpl

Reaction score
Thank you mate. You are amazing! So much easier then console all the time, Regards