Trainer Search

CompactDisc

Donor
Reaction score
doesnt work for repeatables was already mentioned I think
That's because of the method the trainer uses. It lowers the requirement for the techs you research. This also lowers them for the AI. But the requirements for repeatables are calculated and not static, so the trainer can't change them that easily.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Not sure whats going on but the new trainer I can't get to activate, F1 - F8 beeps with no activation, F9 and F10 Activate but no effect due to F1 not being on, F11 beep no activation and F12 activate but no effect again

This is running as Admin and allowing exceptions through virus scanner, turning off virus scanner also doesn't allow for trainer to make its changes to the specified game
You are defentily running the game on 2.3.0 right?
Thank you very much!
god mode is bugged it also applies to AI opponents as well
Console / Dev Mode In Ironman is not working
Same here ((
Same here
Thank you!
Everything is working. Thank!
Hey , Thanks for the trainer but
It seems every option aplly to opponent as well (Confirmed for economy , research and god mode)
Defenitly Needs some fixes
Fast Research doesnt seem to work for repeatable tech at least for me
Okay, so my feedback on the 2.30 Trainer:
- Fast Construction and recruitment works, but it doesn't build ships instantly.
- Fast station works partially. Sometimes when enemy attacks, it doesnt want to build anything.
- God Mode works only partially. It makes only some fleet invincible, and it also make enemy fleet and stations invincible randomly.
- Dev mode in Iron Man doesn't work.
The first 2 things are normal it builds after one day it adds completed production time even the commands can't change that. And building when enemy attacks is game locked. The rest is correct.
Console / Dev Mode In Ironman is not working +1
It works perfectly for me. Thanks MAF.
thank you so much!
dev mode in iron man not working. how to make it work?
the different cheats are apperantly all working but also applying to everyone else
Research does autocomplete but its on a 1 month timer instead of 1 day
The game is set up now that when a station is under attack its build queue is put on hold, it will not build new station modules/buildings and also pauses all defense platform building
THANKS!!!
insta research only partially work
doesnt work for repeatables was already mentioned I think
Thank you mate. You are amazing! So much easier then console all the time, Regards
Thank you very much Mr AntiFun !
That's because of the method the trainer uses. It lowers the requirement for the techs you research. This also lowers them for the AI. But the requirements for repeatables are calculated and not static, so the trainer can't change them that easily.

New trainer added .

• Fixed typos with god mode cheat so it should only effect human player now ,However its for Ships hull so shield will still go down but it should be fine .
  • Change Research cheat so it would effect player progress and not research requirement , Since requirements applied to Ai.
  • Fixed Ironman cheat "Credit to @CompactDisc For Ironmane cheat" .

Richard Carl

Reaction score
New trainer added .

• Fixed typos with god mode cheat so it should only effect human player now ,However its for Ships hull so shield will still go down but it should be fine .
  • Change Research cheat so it would effect player progress and not research requirement , Since requirements applied to Ai.
Thank you so much MAF!!! I saw that new patch and was like "great...f#!$..." but then I saw you post this. AMAZING =D

CompactDisc

Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added .

Big thanks :)

TapChan

Reaction score
THank you sir, will check it today after work :)

Thank you so much MAF!!! I saw that new patch and was like "great...f#!$..." but then I saw you post this. AMAZING =D
Actually on steam in Properties/BETA tab you were able to switch to 2.2.7 in seconds. I was doing so until the trainer for 2.3 is ready.

Ryo5678

Master Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else having an issue with armies hp slowly increasing during combat? It got my 5k army up to 700k before it went to high and all the armies vanished.

proky

Reaction score
You can always just open your savegame like a zip file and edit numbers easily. It takes a little bit more time, but if trainer doesn't have it, the savefile textfile has it.

mrgreco

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Stellaris V1.00 Trainer +7
Stellaris V1.00 Trainer +16
Stellaris V1.0.1 Trainer +15// Fixed god mode cheat in this trainer .
Stellaris V1.0.3 Trainer +15
Stellaris V1.1.0 Trainer +15
Stellaris V1.2.0 Trainer +15
Stellaris V1.3.0 Trainer +17
Stellaris V1.3.1 Trainer +17
Stellaris V1.3.2 Trainer +17
Stellaris V1.5.0 Trainer +17
Stellaris V1.5.1 Trainer +19
Stellaris V1.6.0 Trainer +19
Stellaris V1.6.1 Trainer +19
Stellaris V1.8.0 Trainer +16
Stellaris V1.8.2 Trainer +16