MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Stellaris Trainer

Mrf0101

Reaction score
please update, finally on days off, i want to kick names and take ass undisputed

TapChan

Reaction score
If I can suggest - maybe more unity can be set? Current model locks it at 9000 or so. Same for quick research option.

Ascocrist

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Antifun!
Thank you for your work, and devotion! I'd like to suggest that the options of energy, unity and research are set to 99k instead of 9k. It is very tedious to upgrade anything beyond lv 7-8, also terraforming is a max 2 planets. Only 3 traditions can be maxed with the unity setting.
EDIT: starbase upgrade is also "slow" after starhold. Upgrading to Star fortress is 64 months, to citadel is 352 months.
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Me

Last edited:

Ginpark111

Reaction score
star base fast construction and build ship not working

Last edited:

torn1000

Reaction score
Doesn't stellaris have its own console commands for cheating? Who needs a trainer?

Skulltaker

Reaction score
Can some kind soul describe what God Mode does? Ty in advance!
Your ships, facilities etc become invincible. Enemy attacks will still drain the shields and chip away your armour, but the ships HP remain at 100%. This doesn't work for armies during planetary invasions, so your planets can still be occupied.

Steklomoy

Reaction score
sorry for google translate
quick research gives 15k points. but it’s not enough, even on the 0.25 modifier, middle research already requires much more. is it possible to make this stat changeable or add 9(9) points

and fast construct/recruit not working on megastructure

rayman5766

Reaction score
okay guys so for those who are a looking these do work in multiplayer but all the cheats except god mode and dev console will cause a desync and when using a dev console you can only use invincibility and survey and Intel all other that involve finishing research, max rescoucesor giving population will desync you