Trainer Search

Ascocrist

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Antifun!
Thank you for your work, and devotion! I'd like to suggest that the options of energy, unity and research are set to 99k instead of 9k. It is very tedious to upgrade anything beyond lv 7-8, also terraforming is a max 2 planets. Only 3 traditions can be maxed with the unity setting.
EDIT: starbase upgrade is also "slow" after starhold. Upgrading to Star fortress is 64 months, to citadel is 352 months.
Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Me

Last edited:

Ginpark111

Reaction score
star base fast construction and build ship not working

Last edited:

torn1000

Reaction score
Doesn't stellaris have its own console commands for cheating? Who needs a trainer?

Skulltaker

Reaction score
Can some kind soul describe what God Mode does? Ty in advance!

Your ships, facilities etc become invincible. Enemy attacks will still drain the shields and chip away your armour, but the ships HP remain at 100%. This doesn't work for armies during planetary invasions, so your planets can still be occupied.

Steklomoy

Reaction score
sorry for google translate
quick research gives 15k points. but it’s not enough, even on the 0.25 modifier, middle research already requires much more. is it possible to make this stat changeable or add 9(9) points

and fast construct/recruit not working on megastructure

prova75

Reaction score
I saw that there is collaboration with an external site where I had already tried the trainer but the problem! it must be installed (while the old people who used it here were enough to unpack them) plus you need an internet connection and therefore I cannot play offline with the trainer, too bad because this was a good site but given the collaboration it is now useless and the other is a horrible trainer that doesn't work for me

prova75

Reaction score
you dont have one link for download one trainer not Wemod? (wemod whant install ancd change many registred kay and whant comunicate whit internet first here the trainer always work but :-(

prova75

Reaction score
the problem whit new parthnership the program is very bad and try install things that could be harmful or that violate privacy. I am very sorry because before the trainers were ok now there is a high risk of malware or spy

Slif

Donor
Reaction score
Cheats do not activate anymore since Necroid Species Pack release + patch.

set-0777

Reaction score
Hello I have the official Steam version of Stellaris, since a few days the trainer is no longer working. think the game may have been updated.
Wemod status is now , Maybe Compatible.

Can you please update ?