Trainer Search

nero89

Reaction score
This may help in future while waiting for the updated trainer

Go to your steam library right click stellaris then properties and select the beta tab and then the first drop down box were it says none - opt out of all beta programs and you can select an older patch I just tried it reverted my patch to 1.3.1 and trainer worked again and to change it back just go back to your steam library and stellaris properties,betas and just select the none opt out of all beta programs and your back to the updated version

Wish I knew this morning

Redsparten321

Reaction score
This may help in future while waiting for the updated trainer

Go to your steam library right click stellaris then properties and select the beta tab and then the first drop down box were it says none - opt out of all beta programs and you can select an older patch I just tried it reverted my patch to 1.3.1 and trainer worked again and to changed it back just go back to your steam library and stellaris properties,betas and just select the none opt out of all beta programs and your back to the updated version

Wish I knew this morning

Well that worked. Thanks.

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
yo Maf, the game updated to 1.3.2 could you make a new trainer? some parts of the 1.3.1 wont work

JJstormer

Reaction score
the "God" cheat doesn't work for me all it does is make the enemies invincible XD
hope it isn't just me

Voidus

Reaction score
the "God" cheat doesn't work for me all it does is make the enemies invincible XD
hope it isn't just me

Not just you XD only 9 things work for me even though the Activate trainer does not work XD

xio1993

Reaction score
can anyone show me how to get the trainer to work? it wont activate, also does this work for online multiplayer for me and my friend

Voidus

Reaction score
can anyone show me how to get the trainer to work? it wont activate, also does this work for online multiplayer for me and my friend

The Trainer needs to be updated we need to wait for our lord and saviour Mr Anti Fun to bless us. Also I am not sure if this would work on multiplayer.

xio1993

Reaction score
question did the trainer when it was working work in multiplayer?

Moocats

Reaction score
question did the trainer when it was working work in multiplayer?

This trainer (and most if not all others) will only affect the local client (meaning it will only change your game and not the games of the people your playing with) In multiplayer this will create desync's between you and other players or simply crash the game. This means that you can not use trainers in multiplayer.