Trainer Search

RumLord2112

Reaction score
It appears to be the infinite physics, society and engineering that are causing the crash. I played a game without using them and I didn't crash, but I also didn't use pause day. It's narrowed down to those.

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
It appears to be the infinite physics, society and engineering that are causing the crash. I played a game without using them and I didn't crash, but I also didn't use pause day. It's narrowed down to those.
I've been using inf phys, soc and eng, however I haven't used pause day. Might be that one causing your trouble.

Jonathan458

Reaction score
Crashes at different times. I been using F1 throught F12 when it crashes. Havent tried to limited any down.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
SO 1.9 patch and species expansion pack releases tomorrow 12/7/17 around 5 am PST. Prolly going to break the Trainer like china. So game changes are coming in 1.9 so a redo of trainer might be needed. For example starbases and how ships are built is changing

erbkaiser

Donor
Reaction score
1.9 is a minor patch, the big changes will come with 2.0 which is planned for the new year.

1.9 is indeed out now and breaks the trainer.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
I wouldn't call the changes to starports are minor update

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
1.9 is a minor patch, the big changes will come with 2.0 which is planned for the new year.

1.9 is indeed out now and breaks the trainer.

Okay so i was wrong, I thought they were rolling out starbases in this patch...

But yeah the trainer is broken like fine china.

bemtoto

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. Updated to reflect own ignorance, didn't realize I was hitting the options for infinity physics engineering and society and failed to activate the instant research appears to be working as intended

Last edited: