Trainer Search

medeprae

Reaction score
People, for research, exist code all what you have to do is press "~", and type "Finish_Research" thanks to this code your research will end immediately, second code to unlock all technology : research_technologies

Last edited:

captain50000

Reaction score
People, for research, exist code all what you have to do is press "~", and type "Finish_Research" thanks to this code your research will end immediately, second code to unlock all technology : research_technologies
first u know of ironman mode?
2nd nope if u play with for example Star Trek: New Horizons ur mod will crash with this cheat (research_technologies)

JM38

Reaction score
I too noticed that several of the cheat options (in the 2.0 Trainer) stopped working part way into the game.

If you use Cheat Engine, here's how to find the Minerals, Energy, & Influence.

1. Setup Cheat Engine to scan the game.
2. Tell it New Scan and set it for unknown values.
3. Run the scan.
4. In the game, increase or decrease your desired resource and pause the game
5. In CE, tell it to look for values increased or decreased based on what you did.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 until you get the list down to 2k addresses or less.
7. Look through the list for a number that starts with the amount you have in the resource.
EX: You have 4,532 minerals. In CE, look for a number that starts with 4532. The number you find will be larger (3 more digits to the right).
8. Select that address and freeze it.
9. Set that address value to whatever you want, 5k for example.
10. Game changes to match the new value. Just remember, while the game displays 5k Minerals, CE will show 5000000.

Repeat the above steps for each resource you want to freeze / make unlimited.

drakenftw

Reaction score
I have tested it twice. All Cheats working but after 3 Years ingame Time the Cheats F2-F12 stop working. Instant Warp&Cooldown and inf naval cap. is completly not working. Freeze Day and 100 Health kept working the entire Game tested 50 Years ingame Time.

That Explains why I only noticed Instant research working for a few minutes. (I had it on fastest) within a few ingame years nothing worked.

All trainer options (every single one) works for you initially ? Is that false news?
Did you test on new games or saves?

2.0 all save games must be new, older version games don't work properly (are incompatible).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I have tested it twice. All Cheats working but after 3 Years ingame Time the Cheats F2-F12 stop working. Instant Warp&Cooldown and inf naval cap. is completly not working. Freeze Day and 100 Health kept working the entire Game tested 50 Years ingame Time.
I will check it out , Should be an easy fix with all the details you provided .

Reaction score
New trainer added.
frank.jpg

Kazuki16

Reaction score
I will check it out , Should be an easy fix with all the details you provided .

thanks maf, after every update my initial games tend to be, lets see what the new features are and ofc i start anew and play it legit. its like testing the ground first before riding your truck over it

fartous

Reaction score
hi the trainer works fine in this new patch (V.2 btw) but after a while it's just stop working and sometimes when i tried to deactive and active again the cheats the game crashed.and it wont work agian after i load the saved game only works on new games and agian it will stop working after a while