Trainer Search

WatcherCCG

Reaction score
Have any of you screaming for an update stopped to consider that maybe the boss man is currently waiting until the 2.0.2 patch is stable enough to test on? With that patch probably only a week away, maybe two, it's the one he's probably focused on. Have a little patience and wait for the patch to drop. These things take time.

captain50000

Reaction score
Instant construction is working lads...all you have to do is hover your cursor on the building slot that is being built on and tadaaaaa...the only inconvenience is: you have to do it on all slots/planets...and it doesn't work in space (stations, mining and so on)
just to make sure all said it isnt working for space station they never said it doesnt work for planets

Aranthe

Reaction score
Please update, an update just came out to the game and would like this to be updated again

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
2.0.2 Has been ofically released oh might MRANTIFUn plz bless us with a new trainer

PerryHawth

Reaction score
Whoo! Thanks! I just bought this game a couple days ago and waking up today was kind of a let down. lmao
EDIT: Oh... Nothing works. :(
EDIT 2: Resource cheats don't work as before, but I waited to the end of month and I got maxed out resources according to my storage capacity. They used to put everything at 999k before, regardless of capacity. Instant research never worked for me, even in 2.0.1 and that doesn't seem to have changed. Instant warp never really did anything in 2.0.1 either but I can't test it right now. Inf Naval Capacity also doesn't seem to work.
EDIT 3: **** it, I have no idea what's going on. Every time I use it something changes.

Last edited:

ArcV

Reaction score
instant research not working, instant build and instant recruiting not working too