Trainer Search

yamaharn

Reaction score
Just play the old version of stellaris until he's done people. geez.

masneb

Reaction score
Paradox dropped a bomb this week by changing a ton of their games from 32 to 64 bit, which means the trainers have to be completely re-done from scratch. MAF is working on it, have patience :)
good

JJstormer

Reaction score
Stellaris has a wide array of console commands for yall to use while the trainer is being updated, try using those in the mean time.

Leon0803

Donor
Reaction score
Not cheating would mean the possibility of failure and games are the only thing that let me escape from constantly beeing reminded of my failures :_:

CompactDisc

Donor
Reaction score
Not cheating would mean the possibility of failure and games are the only thing that let me escape from constantly beeing reminded of my failures :_:
Embracing their failures is what makes people successful :)

SiReKpl

Reaction score
Guys just use the ~ key to open console and use some of the codes like:
invincible for your ships and structures to be god mode
finish_research to finish current research or research_all_technologies to finish all of them instantly
max_resources to Fills all resource storages
planet_size to change size of selected planet (up to 78 its massive)
own to take control of selected planet or starbase
instant_move fo ships to jump instantly
ftl for unlimited ftl
planet_class pc_machine or other from list here to change class of selected planet.
Thats all, you probably dont need anything more, but if u do, all the codes, planet classes etc are here: https://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/Console_commands
I love thiss 64 bits... Game finally does not lag afetr several hours of playing:)

BornByblood21

Reaction score
Thank you, Mr. Antifun, for your hard work and for your patience with the people pushing you while you probably have a million other things your doing.
P.S. No shade on people eager for the trainer cause seriously Mr. Antifuns work is awesome. +1

Last edited: