Trainer Search

nightning

Reaction score
update pls, also WeMod update request surpassed 1k

edit: now more than 2200 points used on Wemod, I start to feel no point to keep up Wemod sub, as trainers I use my point for never get a trainer.

Last edited:

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
yeah an update would be cool, tried using the cheat engine but I can't get it work like I did in the past.

Perfagor

Reaction score
Thanks for the work you've done.
Is it possible to increase the number of resources from 9999 to at least 50,000, or as before, to 99999?is it possible to increase a fixed number of research points from 14,000?

Last edited:

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!! But Fast Research don't work for advanced techs(purple and blue techs) atm. And Min Unity is not enough to unlock all tree.
fast research has always been a little janky, if you playing Ironman just enable console and use "finish_research"

Yolokiller222

Reaction score
For some reason, whnever i try to enable the trainer in the wemod app, it instantly disables the cheat?
like when i hit f1 for unlimtied energy it will automatically turn it off

Perfagor

Reaction score
For some reason, whnever i try to enable the trainer in the wemod app, it instantly disables the cheat?
like when i hit f1 for unlimtied energy it will automatically turn it off
Are you using a pirated game or using a license? just if in a pirated one you need to pave the way to the desired .exe file

Yolokiller222

Reaction score
Are you using a pirated game or using a license? just if in a pirated one you need to pave the way to the desired .exe file
it is pirated unfortunately, and I have it still wont work?
i forgot to mention: i got it to work somehow, i had to start the game and then click play on we mod but then only some work (fast construction, research, recruiting, bases, and freeze day}

Last edited:

Nazair

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would it be possible to add option to reset cooldowns on Galactic Community?
I mean senate voting time and so on - 1800 days is so freaking long...

neromex

Reaction score
Thanks for the work you've done.
Is it possible to increase the number of resources from 9999 to at least 50,000, or as before, to 99999?is it possible to increase a fixed number of research points from 14,000?
About resources: all megaconstructions need 10k aloys for example but trainer fix amount at 9999, causing troubles