Trainer Search

Slif

Donor
Reaction score
Research is easily to get around, just de-queue the research and put it back in, its progress will increase each time.
the 10k alloy megaconstructions are hardly a problem, you just need a surplus of 1 and deactivate the trainer to gain ontop of the 9999 the problem are the megaconstructions that need 15k for each upgrade, so if it could be increased to that amount that would be very helpful @MrAntiFun

dracon2002

Reaction score
[...] the problem are the megaconstructions that need 15k for each upgrade

Some mods are giving opportunity for planetary projects that requires 20.000 units of resources, so... :|
Also Fast Construction/Recruiting isn't decreasing days to 0 for everything (for example expanding starbase to level 3 - Star Fortress - from 1080 days is decreased to 80, so it seems trainer is "taking away" up to 1000 days only)

Last edited:

Perfagor

Reaction score
Research is easily to get around, just de-queue the research and put it back in, its progress will increase each time.
the 10k alloy megaconstructions are hardly a problem, you just need a surplus of 1 and deactivate the trainer to gain ontop of the 9999 the problem are the megaconstructions that need 15k for each upgrade, so if it could be increased to that amount that would be very helpful @MrAntiFun
this can be circumvented simply by pressing the change technology and choosing the same one (it will add 9999 again), but you have to be careful, such a change of technologies for me personally led to crashes (systematically), then I could study about 100 technologies, or even 2-3 crashes through shift.

Dom Moses

Reaction score
Can we change the resoruces back to the way it was? 9999 is great but some projects reqiure more and im using cheats beause i cant balance my resources lol

Wolf67

Reaction score
Can we change the resoruces back to the way it was? 9999 is great but some projects reqiure more and im using cheats beause i cant balance my resources lol
Having same issue, 9.9 is not quite unlimited, it has many late game limits, could really use 99999 please on all unlimited cheats. Thanks in advance.

Tripleyear

Reaction score
The game crashes after queueing and de-queueing research (since some research doesn't get completed in an instant), using fast research option. Please fix.

jamestaylor

Reaction score
wait , 2.6.2 update was released in 24 of March ,2020

MrAntifun announced the trainer update 3 days before the 2.6.2 update

this mean that the latest trainer is outdated and will not work for Stellaris 2.6.2

DKeith2011

Reaction score
How does 'God Mode' work? I've activated the cheat but I am seeing no benefit on my ships or stations.

Mrf0101

Reaction score
please update, finally on days off, i want to kick names and take ass undisputed

TapChan

Reaction score
If I can suggest - maybe more unity can be set? Current model locks it at 9000 or so. Same for quick research option.