Trainer Search

kandongasd

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the trainer. Can you, when you update for the new version, insert a option for super speed of troops? And (if that is possible), research time be completed on one day instead of one month? Thanks again :)

Motovlogic

Reaction score
Any update on the trainer not affecting the AI? Thank you for all the hard work.

Devon Laughy

Reaction score
1.1 Killed everything i loved!!!!!!!! I had to actually play the god damn game!!!

derlord123

Donor
Reaction score
Best Trainers I know, are yours.

As kandongasd said, research in one day would be cool, if it's possible.

Peace
derlord123

Last edited:

Starkou

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the trainer. Can you, when you update for the new version, insert a option for super speed of troops? And (if that is possible), research time be completed on one day instead of one month? Thanks again :)

For the troops, super speed construction is already in trainer, for the transport of troop, take the mode " redefine transport", and you can make your own transport, for all gauys, the trainer is good, and many mods exist for your demands, check it out before request work to many busy MrAntiFun

Dougie089

Reaction score
I'm a member of a lot of trainer sites and mrantifun give the best cheats thank u mr antifun for the joy u give to many...... is there an update to stellaris thanks and I will be donating soon

RenDP

Reaction score
First, thanks for all the trainers dude, love you. Second, i think the fast research is broken. The researches are being completed at normal speed. Is it my fault or?

dariorthan

Reaction score
happens for me too. the infinite soocial/physics/engineering stored research works fine but the stored research isnt getting applied

dariorthan

Reaction score
Starkou try to isolate which cheat crashes the game. i had a similiar problem where the ethics one crashed it.

dariorthan

Reaction score
also as temporary solution for the research cheat in the trainer: try the console command "finish_research" for now(open the console with the ^key, the one left to the 1 and under the escape key)