Trainer Search

alonerhapsody

Reaction score
f10 don't work for me...

never mind work after some tries..

Last edited:

gladiac

Reaction score
Thanks again for updated trainer. Can you add new options ? Save location and teleport that location would be amazing.

Midget

Reaction score
The infinite durability is a bit wonky at first, but everything else works perfect!
(and if anyone is curious there are downloads to the 0.01 and 0.02 versions as well)

Ememci

Reaction score
Can you switch the F1/F2/etc. keys to Num1/Num2/etc., since my laptop's keyboard lacks these keys, or at least, you cannot use these keys without also typing "FN" in addition to the various option keys.

If nothing doing, I'll just try to force my laptop to have these keys operate without the "FN" key.

JackSPiun

Reaction score
Ive followed the instructions for the Indestructable items and it doesnt seem to work. Ty

Ymeoru

Reaction score
I think my problem is malwarebytes or some other anti virus. I wonder if some bad adware is included with the trainer.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
I think my problem is malwarebytes or some other anti virus. I wonder if some bad adware is included with the trainer.
No, it's not. Not even false alarm.
Still, you might want to check your AntiVirus or Google Chrome sometimes blocks files as well.

cyerballs

Reaction score
Does this work for Jerry Cans? They don't last nearly as long as they should in my opinion. Infinite gas?? Thanks!
  • First use a destructible item to lose some of its health then activate the indestructible items cheat then use the weapon again and it will become indestructible

Last edited: