Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added 64 bit , Will do 32 bit if an update it required when someone upload 32 bit build online because steam will only download the build of your PC system in my case is 64 bit .

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
New trainer added 64 bit , Will do 32 bit if an update it required when someone upload 32 bit build online because steam will only download the build of your PC system in my case is 64 bit .

This might help for that matter and should work on any game. :)
For Windows user running a 64 bit version of the system. If you feel adventurous you can try downloading the 32 bit version of the game with SteamCMD and check if that runs any different.

1. Download SteamCMD here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD#Downloading_SteamCMD
2. Extract to any folder
3. Run steamcmd.exe

4. Type line for line (do not include the brackets for the username/password):
Code:
login <youruser> <yourpass>
@sSteamCmdForcePlatformBitness 32
force_install_dir ./sdx86/
app_update 313120

5. Check if the program gave any errors during the download process. If not type exit to close it.

This will download the 32 bit version to a subfolder "sdx86" in the SteamCMD folder. You can start the game from there manually now.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/620703493334417891/#c620703493334569083

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This might help for that matter and should work on any game. :)
For Windows user running a 64 bit version of the system. If you feel adventurous you can try downloading the 32 bit version of the game with SteamCMD and check if that runs any different.

1. Download SteamCMD here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD#Downloading_SteamCMD
2. Extract to any folder
3. Run steamcmd.exe

4. Type line for line (do not include the brackets for the username/password):
Code:
login <youruser> <yourpass>
@sSteamCmdForcePlatformBitness 32
force_install_dir ./sdx86/
app_update 313120

5. Check if the program gave any errors during the download process. If not type exit to close it.

This will download the 32 bit version to a subfolder "sdx86" in the SteamCMD folder. You can start the game from there manually now.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/251570/discussions/0/620703493334417891/#c620703493334569083
Can you or anyone else who have 32 bit system upload me the 32 bit game files ? , Because i got the game on a friend library and the steamCMD doesn't support that, But if i copy the files directly to the game folder along with the 64 bit files i can manage a work around .

SeraphimKensai

Reaction score
A couple requests for future trainers:
1. Freeze/Unfreeze Day/Night Cycle
2. Freeze/Unfreeze Weather Cycle

I suggest these because there's times at night it gets foggy and raining and the player can't see anything for a period of time. It would be cool to just explore the world more. Thanks.

Alex_Dot_Exe

Reaction score
Thank's
mmm... sir can you add super damage and infinite resources like an trainer on cheathappens ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank's
mmm... sir can you add super damage and infinite resources like an trainer on cheathappens ?
Resources? , What are the resources used for? , I didn't play the game for long :/ .

alex010101

Reaction score
Just ran into a few problems after I installed. Infinite breath didn't work for me (invincibility as well, I guess. I drowned). Also as soon as I started running the trainer the game wouldn't register my left clicks?? Not sure if this is just some strange coincidence or what but some guidance would be appreciated. I know it's not a problem with my left mouse key, and even after I closed the trainer, restarted game, reset key bindings, etc. the problem persists. Can anyone offer some guidance? (long time user with a "new" account. love your work and thanks as always!!)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Resources? , What are the resources used for? , I didn't play the game for long :/ .
i suppose you can craft as many object as you want by using the same resources over and over again example i want to make 2 campfire but i have 5 sticks for one campfire so while inf.resources is activated, these 5 sticks can be freezed so i can create campfire as much i want.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
i suppose you can craft as many object as you want by using the same resources over and over again example i want to make 2 campfire but i have 5 sticks for one campfire so while inf.resources is activated, these 5 sticks can be freezed so i can create campfire as much i want.
Oh alright , I will check it out .

MrGurdyBrakun

Reaction score
Great job on getting to the update so quickly. 0.02 is great and I am gonna use this to explore everything new

CrazyExplorer

Reaction score
Hi there!

Thanks for the new trainer for 0.02. I love it.

But I've a few requests to make it even better.

Please add the following things:
  • Freeze/Unfreeze Day/Night-Cylce
  • Freeze/Unfreeze Weather-Cycle [1]
  • Super Damage and/or invisibility against hostile creatures [2]
  • Unlimited Recources for Crafting (deactivatable)
[1] Why to freeze the weather cycle? Because it isn't cool if the weather gets foggy and I'm on the ocean to get the next island and have no compass or it rains cats and dogs.
[2] Why super damage or invisibility against hostile creatures? Because I've the "luck" that sharks mostly swims in groups (2 up to 4) near my islands or wrecks. It needs time and luck to kill one and mostly I've been killed by them if I'm not using invincibility. Invincibility don't protect against wounds (my arm was covered in blood and has many wounds after attacked by sharks with invincibility on, that don't looks really good ^^' ).

I don't know, if I'm the only one with the problem I've never found some medical items, so I can't cure the sunburn (?), the cough illness, inflammations or broken bones.

Is it possible to make the wrecks (the toolboxes, etc.) lootable again after a certain time to get a higher chance to find rare things (like medical items)?
Is it possible to make islands markable? There is no way to make a map ingame, I've no compass at the moment and lay down numbers and arrows with sticks is a little bit inconveniented and takes resources/place.

Most I need Super Damage oder some kind of invisibility against the damned shark groups. -.-

To get one or more of these things would be really cool for exploration.

Many greets!

CrazyExplorer

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english. It's not my first language. ^^'

Last edited:

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
I really love the trainer. I guess Infinite resources could be fun, but if we had a teleportation it would be more awesome. You could go anywhere and just teleport back to your "main" island.
If there was a way you could do it, I would appreciate it. :D

Callebe

Reaction score
When i activate the trainer this happens.It worked for a little while but then started doing this.
Just pause your game, go to your desktop and, then you go back to your game... After you do this, your game will work normally...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer 32 bit added for V0.2 , As for new cheats i will look into it next game update because i got a lot of work now .

DudeBuddyGuy

Reaction score
All options used to work for 0.02 Hotfix 1, but now for some reason the trainer doesn't respond to the button presses of F1 through F10.

I've never once had a problem with this trainer but now it won't even work.

nevermind, it works. for some reason when I hit F7, it caused the F1 option to turn on. now it works.