Trainer Search

nemesis5858

Reaction score
Please add features:
  • Freeze Time of Day
  • Unlimited Resources
  • Remember the position of my island(teleport)

Unlimited resources can be probably hard to do as every item has it's own unique reference number. What you can do instead is edit the crafting system with a simple JSON editor. Just go to "Stranded Deep\Data\Construction Combinations\Crafting\CraftingCombinations.json" and edit it. I can craft everything with just 1 stick and don't need anything else.

And also thanks for the trainer!

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Unlimited resources can be probably hard to do as every item has it's own unique reference number. What you can do instead is edit the crafting system with a simple JSON editor. Just go to "Stranded Deep\Data\Construction Combinations\Crafting\CraftingCombinations.json" and edit it. I can craft everything with just 1 stick and don't need anything else.

And also thanks for the trainer!

I figured out how to do that.
You can also do it with Notepad, just don't forget to exchange it back into json, not txt.

You can download mine; you can build and craft everything with just ONE Stick. (Also with the hammer just one stick for everything.)

https://mega.co.nz/#F!e1kB1YaI!L3NpG3_Effv8h-9zE9Ac8w

They are both in different folders. One is in the one nemesis said, the other one folder back in: "Stranded Deep\Data\Construction Combinations\Building\BuildingCombinations.json".
Just replace them. BackUp your old ones before though!

Last edited:

atam236

Reaction score
What you all think - is it safe to use this trainer? Norton Antivirus scanner found it possess a high risk

Hell yeah I'd ignored many warning before but this time I don't want to mess up my machine after so many trainers installed adware and malwares without you noticed it

DB5EEZH.png

cripple

Reaction score
add this with notepad, and you could build a different Emergency Raft's by different tools
(Step by step guide: delete last "}", and copy/past at the end of text this:)

to CraftingCombinations.json:

,"[9]Combination":{"name":"RAFTc","description":"RAFTc","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":false,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}}"[10]Combination":{"name":"raft_v1","description":"raft_v1","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT_V1.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":true,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}}}

to BuildingCombinations.json:

,"[5]Combination":{"name":"RAFTb(Clone)","description":"RAFTb(Clone)","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":false,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}},"[6]Combination":{"name":"RAFT_V1(Clone)","description":"RAFT_V1(Clone)","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT_V1.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":true,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}}}

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
What you all think - is it safe to use this trainer? Norton Antivirus scanner found it possess a high risk

Hell yeah I'd ignored many warning before but this time I don't want to mess up my machine after so many trainers installed adware and malwares without you noticed it

DB5EEZH.png
I run Kaspersky Internet Security on my PC 24/7 even while making trainers and i never got a warning about any of my trainers.

Mrb

Reaction score
Thanks nemesis5858

For the idea and files you sent me with the 1 wood. I decided to take it a step further and you can now craft and build using 1 lashing aka rope to create an object.The raft i just added thanks to crippe can also be built using a lashing. The raft is kinda buggy though just a heads up , it never shows up after i save the game. Keep nothing in it.

Why the lashings aka rope?

Since the yucca plants in this game keep regrowing back you can keep farming them to build everything you need. I also made it so you can create the martini from the flight before you crash. When you drop it you should be able to continuously drink from it. Any bugs please let me know.

Game Version: Alpha Version 0.01
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!kg5DAQDL!J-v-AIazuyHIKZPT_-MROi1c5Munect6H-xccoc-TCQ

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...cf5bb8ccc4492f0900b0b9d8/analysis/1422338359/

Thanks cripple

To add raft to the previous release, copy and paste this over the contents of the crafting file i uploaded or edit your own:

CraftingCombinations.json

Code:
{
  "[0]Combination" : {
  "description" : "A crude cutting tool with poor durability.\r\nUseful for chopping trees.",
  "isExtension" : false,
  "isModifier" : false,
  "isNotified" : false,
  "isPlaceable" : false,
  "materials" : {
  "[0]Material" : "TOOLS_ROPE"
  },
  "modifierDescription" : "Modifier description goes here.",
  "name" : "Crude Axe",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Tools/Balanced/CRUDE_AXE.prefab"
  },
  "[1]Combination" : {
  "description" : "A crude building tool with poor durability.\r\nRequired for building.",
  },
  "name" : "Crude Hammer",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Tools/Balanced/CRUDE_HAMMER.prefab"
  },
  "[2]Combination" : {
  "description" : "A crude hunting tool with poor durability.\r\nUseful for hunting.",
  },
  "name" : "Crude Spear",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Tools/Balanced/CRUDE_SPEAR.prefab"
  },
  "[3]Combination" : {
  "description" : "A crude cutting tool with poor durability.\r\nUseful for harvesting plants and general damage.",
  },
  "name" : "Crude Knife",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Tools/Balanced/CRUDE_KNIFE.prefab"
  },
  "[4]Combination" : {
  "description" : "A basic camp fire.\r\nUseful for cooking and keeping warm.",
  "isPlaceable" : true,
  },
  "name" : "Camp FIre",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Crafting/Balanced/FIRE.prefab"
  },
  "[5]Combination" : {
  "description" : "",
  "isModifier" : true,
  "[0]Material" : "CRAFTING_FIRE",
  "[1]Material" : "TOOLS_ROPE"
  },
  "modifierDescription" : "Extends campfire life.",
  "name" : "Fire Pit",
  "prefabAssetName" : ""
  },
  "[6]Combination" : {
  "isModifier" : true,
  "[0]Material" : "CRAFTING_FIRE_PIT",
  },
  "modifierDescription" : "Allows automated cooking.",
  "name" : "Fire Spit",
  "prefabAssetName" : ""
  },
  "[7]Combination" : {
  "description" : "Only the finest!",
  },
  "name" : "Martini",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Tutorial/Balanced/TUTORIAL_MARTINI.prefab"
  },
  "[8]Combination" : {
  "isPlaceable" : true,
  },
  "name" : "Bed",
  "prefabAssetName" : "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/BED.prefab"
  },
   "[9]Combination":{
   "description":"RAFTc",
   "isExtension":false,  
   "isModifier":false,
   "isNotified":false,
   "isPlaceable":true,
   "materials":{
    "[1]Material":"TOOLS_ROPE"
   },
   "modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.",
   "name":"RAFTc",
   "prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT.prefab"
  },
   "[10]Combination":{
   "description":"raft_v1",
   "isExtension":true,
   "isModifier":false,
   "isNotified":false,
   "isPlaceable":true,
   "materials":{
    [1]Material":"TOOLS_ROPE"
   },
   "modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.",
   "name":"raft_v1",
   "Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT_V1.prefab"
  }
}

PS: Thanks MrAntiFun for the trainer ;)

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
add this with notepad, and you could build a different Emergency Raft's by different tools
(Step by step guide: delete last "}", and copy/past at the end of text this:)

to CraftingCombinations.json:

,"[9]Combination":{"name":"RAFTc","description":"RAFTc","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":false,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}}"[10]Combination":{"name":"raft_v1","description":"raft_v1","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT_V1.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":true,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}}}

to BuildingCombinations.json:

,"[5]Combination":{"name":"RAFTb(Clone)","description":"RAFTb(Clone)","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":false,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}},"[6]Combination":{"name":"RAFT_V1(Clone)","description":"RAFT_V1(Clone)","modifierDescription":"Modifier description goes here.","prefabAssetName":"Prefabs/StrandedObjects/Building/Balanced/RAFT_V1.prefab","isPlaceable":true,"isExtension":true,"isModifier":false,"isNotified":false,"materials":{"[0]Material":"CRAFTING_STICK"}}}

This is pretty much the same as the files I uploaded.

v4vendeta

Reaction score
I cant open the trainer, I gave the file administrator privileges and it still wont work.

PJBC

Reaction score
Just an update, the trainer no longer works - I think they've patched/hotfixed something?

EDIT: False alarm, the options only activate in-game, I forgot I didn't have the game windowed - keeping post up in case anybody else falls into the same trap.

Sananiki1

Reaction score
So obviously this only works with the 64bit version. MrAntiFun, when ever I start the trainer it goes to start then crashes, never get's the chance to show up on screen. If I do activate it during game play my graphics goes completely haywire:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is before activation.
d80f40aad5.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol now this is after activation xD
0fb8727a22.jpg

You can see my problem haha. I'm hoping you can modify the trainer to also work with the 32bit version of the game, if I am wrong in my assumption that you made it for the 64bit version then correct me as nothing I do get's it to work. Like others I have always ran it in Admin mode, before and after game has started. Still nothing, I hope to hear back from you.

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
virusscan?
Just go to virustotal.com and upload it there, it's free!

DB5EEZH.png
It will smelt your computer, it leaves smoke and dust behind. :D

No, really, Norton is shit, barely anyone uses it, the GUI alone is ugly and looks like scareware. If you are worried about any viruses, don't download trainers or cheats from suspicious or unknown sources, otherwise i can tell you that the trainer is made with Cheat Engine and it's probably not a virus, heuristic simply means "the world explodes tomorrow and we are all ******", in other words, it's worth nothing and makes more out of things than there really is. And if you already got adwares and malwares then it's probably time to ditch this piece of cake of an antivirus or whatever it tries to be. I'm using ESET and never have been infected, being cautious and use common sense is the key, no software includes it, it's human behaviour.